Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also for someone so self righteous she has him forward facing already. More concerned about his microbiome than his head and neck.

Reactions: 7
Also for someone so self righteous she has him forward facing already. More concerned about his microbiome than his head and neck.
Yessss. She claims to be an ‘earth momma’ but also practiced a form of CIO with axl 🙃

Reactions: 4
Hahaha 😂 it stands for ‘cry it out’ which is sleep training! Just at odds with how she tries to portray her parenting
Thanks haha can you tell I am not a parent at all? 🤣

I would have put her down for cosleeping with Axl if shes to be the Earth Mama she portrays herself to be

Reactions: 1
I was surprised as well re the sleep training. We sleep trained my son at 8 months old but it was the stay and support method so you literally stay with them until they fall asleep and comfort them.
Very at odds with the "crunchy mama" image usually portrayed.

Does anyone know where they are moving to?
Wonder are they going to take the poor doggies to oz...

Does anyone know where they are moving to?
Wonder are they going to take the poor doggies to oz...
I’m not sure tbh. If it is Oz, would it not be hard for Darren to get his visa as he overstayed on the last one?

So is she moving back to aus or not? Because me thinks she is not vaccinated and if that’s the case, Australia won’t let her or Darren in

View attachment 971068

‘a friend’ I’n sure … isn’t that the vax that only requires one dose?
She used to be anti vax for sure because vaccines have fetal bovine fluid (or something) so she deemed that to be cruel/not vegan (even though the vegan society isnt anti vaccine). So she is definitely asking for herself and not a friend.

the j&j is one dose but I wonder do they even do them anymore? It doesnt seem to be very effective

She used to be anti vax for sure because vaccines have fetal bovine fluid (or something) so she deemed that to be cruel/not vegan (even though the vegan society isnt anti vaccine). So she is definitely asking for herself and not a friend.

the j&j is one dose but I wonder do they even do them anymore? It doesnt seem to be very effective
One dose is not going to be enough anymore especially with Omicrob absolutely ripping through Australia

She’s obvs travelling via the UK (where you only need a negative test to get in) so anywhere here or there that does the one shot will do them…. I wonder if Axl has gotten any of his childhood vaccines…. Hopefully his wonderfully moddecoddled micro biome will see him
Right 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
She couldn’t be at the stage of packing up the house to move back to Oz with no vaccine, surely it must be somewhere else she’s going given how strict they are there. Then again it’s her, she probably is!

Why did she bother saying asking for a friend, it’s as obvious as the nose on her face that it’s herself she is asking for. What coincidence that she is about to travel seemingly to a country that requires vaccination (unless exempt) and is now wondering about vaccinations when she was openly anti vax. Must think people are thick enough to not see through her. I used to like her years ago and subscribed to her YouTube when she lived in Oz but my god she has become insufferable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Also, if Darren has overstayed his Visa in Australia and they got married would that trump/beat the fact that he would have ordinarily not gotten a visa to oz? If thats the case, marriage might not be more than just a piece of paper to them 😂

They haven't married yet right?
She cooks like she's in famine times or something, putting eggs into your porridge...just have an egg on the side if you want the nutritional value or whatever.
I'd love to have all the time in the world to cook micro biome food yet forgets to get wood pellets for their heating when a weather warning was put out.

I used to like her but she just seems so ignorant and airy fairy about everything it's infuriating.

Reactions: 6