Stephanie Lange

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened the dogs and donkeys that she so adores now she’s living in Spain?
Yip Donkeys went to a sanctuary as the original plan before Oz wouldn't let anyone back in was to move permanently.
She had said on her stories the dogs are being looked after by Darren's family as they have moved into their home.
I get that they are being looked after and no doubt very well but I'm sure it's been upsetting for the dogs wondering where their owners have went!! My dog misses me and I'm only up stairs 😂
Don't think it's been thought through enough, only thinking of themselves and the sun/heat etc...etc...etc 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
For someone who prides herself on eating healthy and taking supplements she is always sick

• Haha
Is this witch for real??? Saying kids born naturally are birthed better than c section babies. She is literally what is wrong with giving idiots access to the internet

• Wow
Is this witch for real??? Saying kids born naturally are birthed better than c section babies. She is literally what is wrong with giving idiots access to the internet
It is true that children born vaginally have a better gut biome/diversity so she isn’t talking shite for once. Check out the Gut Health Doctor (Meghan Rossi) on IG. She has actual degrees and research papers coming out of her ears unlike a holistic nutrition course. Her husband is a GP so they’re very well rounded. Meghan spoke about this a while ago.

It is true that children born vaginally have a better gut biome/diversity so she isn’t talking shite for once. Check out the Gut Health Doctor (Meghan Rossi) on IG. She has actual degrees and research papers coming out of her ears unlike a holistic nutrition course. Her husband is a GP so they’re very well rounded. Meghan spoke about this a while ago.
She said birthed better... im not discussing their gut health. Any kid that is born alive is birthed well in my book.

Her head’s so far up her own arse these days.
Honestly.... She isn't all there at all if u ask me. Just flirting with controversial topics to stay relevant.

Reactions: 2
She said birthed better... im not discussing their gut health. Any kid that is born alive is birthed well in my book.

Honestly.... She isn't all there at all if u ask me. Just flirting with controversial topics to stay relevant.
Aah ok I must have missed that ramble because a few months ago she mentioned the whole gut health thing I thought you were referring to that. Was her rant the other day?

Reactions: 1
Aah ok I must have missed that ramble because a few months ago she mentioned the whole gut health thing I thought you were referring to that. Was her rant the other day?
Yeah just before I posted. Was gonna message her but decided feck it, unfollow and block. She is 2 up her own ass to even consider what she rambles on about

Yeah just before I posted. Was gonna message her but decided feck it, unfollow and block. She is 2 up her own ass to even consider what she rambles on about
I seen that she literally said she doesn't want to/is afraid to have baby number 2, incase she "births" it and Axl feels bad that he didn't get a proper birth because he was a section.
So it's got fk all to do with gut flora or whatever it's to do with the fact she feels she was robbed of "birthing" her child and doesn't want the next one to feel superior if she pushes it out of her hoo-ha! Like wtf is she smoking?

Reactions: 5
I seen that she literally said she doesn't want to/is afraid to have baby number 2, incase she "births" it and Axl feels bad that he didn't get a proper birth because he was a section.
So it's got fk all to do with gut flora or whatever it's to do with the fact she feels she was robbed of "birthing" her child and doesn't want the next one to feel superior if she pushes it out of her hoo-ha! Like wtf is she smoking?
Hahah what is she on that she thinks Axl and his future siblings will be having deep chats about how they were brought into the world and one of them will be feel less/worse off than the other? Who has actually discussed with their sibling how they entered the world? Her life must be fairly boring if thats what she sits around worrying about.

She is on another planet completely!

Can't figure out why Stephanie and her husband both complain constantly about the Irish weather and how terrible it is to live in Ireland, yet they decided to buy a house in a part of the country that categorically gets the worst weather. Looking forward to seeing where they actually move to, seeing as Ireland appears to be such a terrible place for them :rolleyes: also don't understand why she wouldn't just try and buy local for Christmas presents for Axl instead of seeminly buying from the Ukraine, and then complaining about shipping (which is Ireland's fault as well 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can't figure out why Stephanie and her husband both complain constantly about the Irish weather and how terrible it is to live in Ireland, yet they decided to buy a house in a part of the country that categorically gets the worst weather. Looking forward to seeing where they actually move to, seeing as Ireland appears to be such a terrible place for them :rolleyes: also don't understand why she wouldn't just try and buy local for Christmas presents for Axl instead of seeminly buying from the Ukraine, and then complaining about shipping (which is Ireland's fault as well 😂 )
She can’t make up her mind because shes always like “ooh i love ireland” and “i love this rain/thunder” but then shes like “I miss the sun etc” like I get it, we’re allowed change our minds but WHYYYYY live in Donegal if you don’t like Irish weather? Personally not a huge fan of hot weather so I am bias but I’d rather Ireland than Spain/Australia where theres forest fires all the time

She moans an awful lot for someone who managed to BUY a lovely big house in a country that’s notoriously difficult to do so for someone of her age.

That's horrid for them - absolute worse nightmare as parents plus dog owners. God, I hope they'll all be okay - it would take time to recover mentally from that as well! Poor Axl!