Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt a bit uncomfortable watching her stories tonight....
BUT... (I feel mean saying this)
Did notice when she put her hand to her face the filter slipped and showed how bad her skin was (- considering she was raving about how fabulous it was the other day 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am sick of seeing her grubby crying mug. Not 1 person has a decent thing to say about her, she is a nasty drunk and cokehead who needs therapy and a normal job. I feel sorry for her boy, I bet shes all over the show with him, shes the next sallie Axl

Reactions: 14
I am sick of seeing her grubby crying mug. Not 1 person has a decent thing to say about her, she is a nasty drunk and cokehead who needs therapy and a normal job. I feel sorry for her boy, I bet shes all over the show with him, shes the next sallie Axl
Does she still
Drink ?

Watching those stories I did feel really....bad....for her? 🙈 *hides behind the sofa* She's so needy and co-dependent and is putting all her stock in her 'happy ever after' being 'one big happy family.' I think she really, really despises that JMc has a new family and she doesn't. It's cause she wants this so badly that she seems so intense every time there's a new guy and they must sense that desperation. She seems aware that all the stuff lately has put Caben through the wringer (though I wouldn't have put up the tree that late in the dark, I would've waited till the next day and made a big fun deal out of it then 🤷🏻‍♀️), she must know she can't present every new man to him as a new dad. That all needs to happen organically as Caben grows up, not by forcing a father-figure for him to love. I wonder would she worry as much about Caben not having a dad around if she had a daughter instead? It all just screams as a way of telling Jeremy "look at this man who's bringing up your son."

Reactions: 19
Watching those stories I did feel really....bad....for her? 🙈 *hides behind the sofa* She's so needy and co-dependent and is putting all her stock in her 'happy ever after' being 'one big happy family.' I think she really, really despises that JMc has a new family and she doesn't. It's cause she wants this so badly that she seems so intense every time there's a new guy and they must sense that desperation. She seems aware that all the stuff lately has put Caben through the wringer (though I wouldn't have put up the tree that late in the dark, I would've waited till the next day and made a big fun deal out of it then 🤷🏻‍♀️), she must know she can't present every new man to him as a new dad. That all needs to happen organically as Caben grows up, not by forcing a father-figure for him to love. I wonder would she worry as much about Caben not having a dad around if she had a daughter instead? It all just screams as a way of telling Jeremy "look at this man who's bringing up your son."
I agree I did feel sorry for her. She 100% brings a lot of it on herself but she’s clearly got issues and just desperately wants to be loved.

Reactions: 10
She's an attention seeking ass hole.
How many actors/actresses have been given all the opportunities she has after they've fucked their life(and others) up?
She had 3 goes on Hollyoaks, her original job and two more 'last chances'. and still she pisses in their faces by drinking and drugging.
She has a child coming to an age where he is observing life around him. Lord have mercy on him.:cautious: Had more daddies than fingers in his short life.

Reactions: 13
She used to be really pretty and could have had a decent career but she’s fucked it. Are her family still around? I haven’t followed her for a long time.

Reactions: 6
She used to be really pretty and could have had a decent career but she’s fucked it. Are her family still around? I haven’t followed her for a long time.
Definitely. She was the standout for me on Over The Rainbow (what a great show) - talented and a natural performer.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She's an attention seeking ass hole.
How many actors/actresses have been given all the opportunities she has after they've fucked their life(and others) up?
She had 3 goes on Hollyoaks, her original job and two more 'last chances'. and still she pisses in their faces by drinking and drugging.
She has a child coming to an age where he is observing life around him. Lord have mercy on him.:cautious: Had more daddies than fingers in his short life.
100% agree. She was quite privileged to have a job that pays well and all the perks that come with it, she could have made a really good life for her and her son had she concentrated on turning up for work sober and being professional. Hollywood could have then led to bigger better things, but no-one is going to give her a chance now.

Reactions: 9
100% agree. She was quite privileged to have a job that pays well and all the perks that come with it, she could have made a really good life for her and her son had she concentrated on turning up for work sober and being professional. Hollywood could have then led to bigger better things, but no-one is going to give her a chance now.
Hoping you mean HollyOaks and not Hollywood because thats a step beyond. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do wonder why she has so many mental health issues, specifically BDP as this is usually triggered by a not so great upbringing or past trauma, but her family seem pretty solid, parents still together etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.