Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok then you are her mate who acts as her second mum can’t remember the name? You know the 1 who lives with her ? Or did untill she kicked her out for her new fella, the second enabler ? Cath??
Unless this Cath has had a sex change then no I'm not her either. Look back at this thread I mentioned about Steph having a video online of her fingering herself lol I doubt any of her mates would draw attention to that haha. Not sure why you seem to think I'm in some way associated with her. The closest I get to her is I follow her on Instagram and even that was just to keep up with her crazy ways because they were entertaining. My post showing sympathy for her situation would apply to anyone else it's just my view, I'm an empathetic person that's all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So she's just gone through a a traumatic experience of being stalked, yet she's sharing her son in his school uniform which has the name of the school on, clear as day!!!
Is she THAT bleeping stupid???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Thread title suggestion if I may.

Stephs single and mad, time to find Caben yet another new dad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
What happened to her blonde haired bestie? Can’t remember her name... The one who always seemed to be staying at her house, they played a lot of music together and wrote songs, I think they even made a joint insta page about mental health. She’s not made an appearance in a while

Reactions: 4
She seems the type that bins her mates off the second there’s a sniff of male attention.

Reactions: 7
God she's so dramatic, I'm not running down the fact that the guy was stalking her and prowling round the house but the carry on?? The moaning noises and saying she's going to collapse?

Reactions: 8
I'm sure being stalked must of been frightening but I'm feeling she loves the attention

Reactions: 8
She totally overreacted to that video. I could understand the panic if it was real time but it obviously wasn’t 🙄🙄

Who’s the new fella
It looks like the lad she started following a few days ago, he's called Joe. She can't have a new BF already?? o_O

It looks like the lad she started following a few days ago, he's called Joe. She can't have a new BF already?? o_O
I've just remembered a couple of days ago she posted something like 'weekend away with my love'... I thought she was talking about Caben but maybe not 🤨

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad

I've just remembered a couple of days ago she posted something like 'weekend away with my love'... I thought she was talking about Caben but maybe not 🤨
Wow!!! She trying to make Ollie jel?? Or is he gay and that’s going to be her ha ha

Reactions: 6
Worst thing is Steph has an attractive face and decent figure. If she wasn't such a dick she could of gone down such a different route and made a ton of money.

Reactions: 14
Worst thing is Steph has an attractive face and decent figure. If she wasn't such a dick she could of gone down such a different route and made a ton of money.
Yeah but she has a forehead like a bleeping drive in movie theatre

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.