Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of PR/management rep does she have!?? If they are supporting and encouraging this behaviour then they are just as bad. Why are the people around her allowing this to happen!??
her management are the CAN group (owned by Claire Powell) that manage Peter Andre and used to manage Kerry Katona as well.

Reactions: 5
She was on CBB but not the one Gemma was in.
She most certainly was in that iconic season. Was also on a Lloyd Webber reality TV show where Saturday night entertainment is snatching a teenage girls shoes and dreams before sending them off on a moon 😲

Reactions: 3
I cannot stand SD.

She was just as guilty as JM and should’ve served some time too.

I remember all the videos that were taken by onlookers when they were together, she was pregnant and absolutely pissed out of her mind.

Scumbag.

Reactions: 21
She most certainly was in that iconic season. Was also on a Lloyd Webber reality TV show where Saturday night entertainment is snatching a teenage girls shoes and dreams before sending them off on a moon 😲

I did actually delete my comment as realised Gemma was in that one!

My dad is a taxi driver and once picked her up he said she was lovely and very down to earth

Reactions: 2
Yep, she's absolutely vile.

The only thing I will EVER give her credit for is getting back her job on Hollyoaks but that is ONLY because it proved truly loathsome supercunt Danniella Westbrook wrong.

I dislike her like @freda19 hates SD 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She claimed she was assaulted in a car park. In reality she was off her bap on drink and was staggering around and fell.
Her ma said a guy was arrested and charged ... nope, the police say no such incident was reported to them and therefore no one was arrested or charged. Her ma is as bad as her.

This is her drunk on the set of hollyoaks. Playing a drinking game in the canteen. woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She was disgusting in big bro but that was the beat season of all time! Tiffany pollard, Megan McKenna, scotty T, Gemma Collins! The fights and drama were amazing!!! Her and Jeremy were all over each other on it whilst she was still with Sam Reece mugging him off.... then she was pregnant 5 mins later. I feel sorry for her she clearly has deep mental health issues and needs help.

Reactions: 17
She's appalling. And so is her management. Carby Claire is encouraging all this knowing full well it's completely unethical.

Reactions: 6
She was disgusting in big bro but that was the beat season of all time! Tiffany pollard, Megan McKenna, scotty T, Gemma Collins! The fights and drama were amazing!!! Her and Jeremy were all over each other on it whilst she was still with Sam Reece mugging him off.... then she was pregnant 5 mins later. I feel sorry for her she clearly has deep mental health issues and needs help.
See, I don't think she had mental health issues until she started using drugs and mixing that with drink. She's the only daughter (two bros) and was spoilt rotten, and in her early career years she was rather talented. Not fabulous but certainly could have had a good careeer acting and singing , and her big break in hollyoaks should have set her up pretty much for life.But then she buggered it all up being greedy for drugs n drink and the rest is history.
The point I'm making is that her present mental health issues are rooted in her drink and drugs abuse. Previous to that, despite her being the family pet and treasured, nobody ever seems to have considered her on the spectrum for autism.Ever. As far as I can see she's decided she's autistic to excuse her warped behaviour in recent years and I simply don't believe it.
She's disgusting using Caroline's demise to launch her song writing career. She's been posting vids in the past of herself sat at a piano howling like a huskie dog as she tinkles on the keys (tinkles as in playing on them, not pissing on them.Though you never know with her).So she always fancied herself as the next Ed Sheeran. She's a bandwagoning idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She claimed she was assaulted in a car park. In reality she was off her bap on drink and was staggering around and fell.
Her ma said a guy was arrested and charged ... nope, the police say no such incident was reported to them and therefore no one was arrested or charged. Her ma is as bad as her.

This is her drunk on the set of hollyoaks. Playing a drinking game in the canteen. woman.

Off her bap 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel indifferent about her but I think as long as she's doing something positive. I hope we're wrong and she's not doing it for financial gain or self exposure. Hopefully it gives her a purpose and she turns her life round so we don't see another headline in the paper soon about another celebrity that took her own life.

I feel indifferent about her but I think as long as she's doing something positive. I hope we're wrong and she's not doing it for financial gain or self exposure. Hopefully it gives her a purpose and she turns her life round so we don't see another headline in the paper soon about another celebrity that took her own life.
Of course she’s doing it for self exposure, her followers more than doubled overnight and she’s been gallivanting around London shouting about doing it for people like her that have lost money and time to the media.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.