Stephanie Davis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see Stephanie I feel I need to bleach my eyeballs. She's grubby, comes across as pretty stupid and seems to fly from one drama to another. Like a fly round tit.

Reactions: 20
OH MY GOD!!! And it all becomes apparent!!! The bleeping suicide video she suddenly decided to post “it’s so dark, I can’t see the light”, the Caroline’s law crusade. It’s because she’s releasing her crappy single! Poor Caroline’s death couldn’t have come at a better time for this parasite! She really is a piece of work. Wow. WOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is her celebrating on the evening of the trial after getting the guy she battered sent down.
Drunk, barefoot, staggering around on her own begging for drink(and allegedly other stimulants) from strangers. Then she slaps some poor guy and goes all arsey when told to knock it off.
Doesn't go home to her child and has ditched the posh outfit and hairdo she had in court.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
This is her celebrating on the evening of the trial after getting the guy she battered sent down.
Drunk, barefoot, staggering around on her own begging for drink(and allegedly other stimulants) from strangers. Then she slaps some poor guy and goes all arsey when told to knock it off.
Doesn't go home to her child and has ditched the posh outfit and hairdo she had in court.

shes disgusting, what an embarrassment

Reactions: 17
She made YouTube videos about having high functioning autism. I skimmed through them at the time and she made out like she’s could only get through the day if it was all pre planned and she couldn’t deviate from her schedule but here she is swanning around to interviews.

Reactions: 12
I work in the LD & ASD sector professionally. You cannot rule out that she doesn’t have autism. Especially as she is female. Females are harder to get a diagnosis for as they often imitate behaviours around them. That being said, autism or not - she has full mental capacity, autism is not a disability (although a LD can ‘commonly’ be diagnosed along with ASD before I get my head bitten off) - she knows what she is doing. What she is doing is fraudulent, using flacks suicide for attention, money and a second taste of fame. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. ESP as she has given out her own side dish of DV to her ex partner while he was sleeping. Awful.

Reactions: 38
She made YouTube videos about having high functioning autism. I skimmed through them at the time and she made out like she’s could only get through the day if it was all pre planned and she couldn’t deviate from her schedule but here she is swanning around to interviews.
What a load of bollox.:ROFLMAO:She was flitting around like a blue arsed fly after Big brother.From city to city getting ratted with Jeremy and living on the edge. She even coped in the big brother house among a load of strangers and not knowing from one minute to the next what they'd be doing.Pre planned my ass.
Next she'll be jumping on the #metoo bus.

I work in the LD & ASD sector professionally. You cannot rule out that she doesn’t have autism. Especially as she is female. Females are harder to get a diagnosis for as they often imitate behaviours around them. That being said, autism or not - she has full mental capacity, autism is not a disability (although a LD can ‘commonly’ be diagnosed along with ASD before I get my head bitten off) - she knows what she is doing. What she is doing is fraudulent, using flacks suicide for attention, money and a second taste of fame. Absolutely disgusting behaviour. ESP as she has given out her own side dish of DV to her ex partner while he was sleeping. Awful.
She herself is claiming the need to pre plan her days and not deviate though. From her own mouth. Yet she's trotting around spouting off about Caroline and turning up here there and everywhere unplanned and at the drop of a hat.
She can't have it both ways. Her self diagnosis has been blown to smithereens by her need to get her snout into a big story and promote herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I doubt she has ever properly looked after the little one right from birth, it’s a miracle he doesn’t have fetal alcohol syndrome, she was photographed falling over wasted in a car park while pregnant with him, photographed in a pub knocking back pints, a few people said they seen her drinking wine etc while pregnant, she has admitted to being an alcoholic and seemed to be dealing with her problems but she is 100% not over Jeremy, I reckon it is his new idyllic life with new partner and child which has caused her latest breakdown/time out from hollyoaks and the whole suicide vid thing, it’s pathetic how obsessed she was/possibly still is with him, she cares more about Jeremy then her own child
Her treatment of Jeremy was horrendous too, stitching him up for a stint in prison for DV when she was just as bad, if not worse, also it sickening me how she accused Jeremy of causing her to have a miscarriage through stress, I don’t even think that’s possible, it was probably all the drink and drugs which caused it, although the jury is out on the whole miscarriage thing as quite a few people had seen her in the section of the Liverpool Women’s hospital were terminations are carried out
Jumping onto the CF bandwagon is exactly the kind of behaviour I would expect from her

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe what I am seeing. Considering her and Caroline were “friends” she doesn’t have any pictures of them together?

She’s basically done a load of interviews, the one with Sky News she has posted to her story she looks like she’s filming an episode of Hollyoaks.

“People should be held responsible, I’ll be fighting for her, other celebrities, people in Britain and MYSELF who has been wrongly done because you’ve not only robbed my MONEY on fighting everything, you’ve robbed my peace of mind and my time that I’ll never get back” - that’s exactly what this is about. Her & her money. I don’t believe they’re close friends and if I where her close friends I’d be mortified that she’s galavanting and making those claims.

Having met a lot of people with ASD in a professional capacity from every end of the spectrum I would categorically say she is not autistic.
She's more like a narc

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She couldn’t film her YouTube videos without pages and pages of notes too and she kept forgetting what she was talking about.
Doesn’t seem to have that problem today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her behaviour was appalling when she was on CBB, where she met Jeremy! The whole situation of her having a long term boyfriend on the outside was criiiinge.

However, I am shocked at her jumping on Flacks tragic death like this. It doesn't even make sense. As if Caroline Flack - top TV presenter - was ever her mate!!!!!! Steph is the definition of Z list.

Reactions: 16
She herself is claiming the need to pre plan her days and not deviate though. From her own mouth. Yet she's trotting around spouting off about Caroline and turning up here there and everywhere unplanned and at the drop of a hat.
She can't have it both ways. Her self diagnosis has been blown to smithereens by her need to get her snout into a big story and promote herself.
[/QUOTE]

I completely agree she is not consistent with her claims and they do sound totally unbelievable considering she went into big brother - there are no routine, familiarity or preplanned days in there, I’m unaware if she had ‘melt downs’ in there as I can’t even remember her she’s that irrelevant. But we cannot armchair diagnose her, as well as she can’t google search diagnose herself - if she has. It is common for autistic women to imitate people and situations. If she does have an official diagnosis she might of made up stereotypical traits so she could get validation and identification with the viewer. Which is bizarre as I know many who don’t live their life by ridged routine or preplanned strict timetables. Like I said, full mental capacity - she knows exactly what she’s doing in this situ regarding flack and personal gain she is getting from this.

Reactions: 5
My brother has high functioning autism with ADHD and the two can occasionally mask each other’s symptoms. With ASD there is no one set of rules and there is a huge difference between being autistic and having autism. I think there’s a very good chance that if she has a formal diagnosis shes read up on it, picked out symptoms and used them as reasons for her character traits or past duck ups if that makes sense

Reactions: 6
Funny how she hasn't put a picture of her and Caroline together up ? Like every other person has on Insta..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am absolutely stunned that she’s now releasing a single about suicide!! She’s spent the day on as many tv programs as possible getting maximum publicity off the back of Caroline Flacks tragic death now this evening she’s announced she’s releasing a single! All this Caroline’s family can choose which charity the proceeds go to is again all for publicity. The last thing Caroline’s family need right now is another decision to make and more media attention on them at what is truly the most painful and horrific time of their lives. Stephanie should be ashamed of herself! She needs to get off Instagram and start being a parent to her little boy! On the days that she’s allowed to have him that is!

Reactions: 25
I am absolutely stunned that she’s now releasing a single about suicide!! She’s spent the day on as many tv programs as possible getting maximum publicity off the back of Caroline Flacks tragic death now this evening she’s announced she’s releasing a single! All this Caroline’s family can choose which charity the proceeds go to is again all for publicity. The last thing Caroline’s family need right now is another decision to make and more media attention on them at what is truly the most painful and horrific time of their lives. Stephanie should be ashamed of herself! She needs to get off Instagram and start being a parent to her little boy! On the days that she’s allowed to have him that is!
So shocking isn’t it. Why isn’t anybody stopping her?? If I was her mother I would be most confused and embarrassed and would be having a stern word.

Reactions: 10
So shocking isn’t it. Why isn’t anybody stopping her?? If I was her mother I would be most confused and embarrassed and would be having a stern word.
Right!!! And she’s practically forced it on them by making the proceeds go to her family, almost bullying tactics to make people like it because if it isn’t successful it reflects almost as badly on how people felt about Caroline!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Funny how she hasn't put a picture of her and Caroline together up ? Like every other person has on Insta..
Exactly this! Everyone else has posted a picture of Caroline and shared a memory of her. Steph hasn’t done any of this she’s just made it all about her and gained as much publicity from it as possible. She hasn’t given a second thought to Caroline’s grieving family and real friends. Why is no one stopping her?

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What kind of PR/management rep does she have!?? If they are supporting and encouraging this behaviour then they are just as bad. Why are the people around her allowing this to happen!??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.