Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she pays at Zest for al these hairdressing appointments or does she get freebies for advertising?

Reactions: 5
Do we think she pays at Zest for al these hairdressing appointments or does she get freebies for advertising?
She will get it for free I’m sure of it .
They are quite an expensive salon , no way could she afford to pay the prices on joes wage.

Bit naughty really as she should be using #gifted or #ad if she isn’t paying / or getting paid .

Reactions: 6
Will the real Steph D please stand up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shows off her long locks to her adoring fans,then takes it out for bed hahahaaaa

And im not sure those fake pvc trousers do wonders for her,she looks chunky tbh

Somebody please slap me silly but I think she looks nicer with the short hair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are quite an expensive salon , no way could she afford to pay the prices on joes wage.

Bit naughty really as she should be using #gifted or #ad if she isn’t paying / or getting paid .
Joe’s what? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All freebies. The hair, the gym and Herbalife. All undeclared ads and all reported to the ASA. Grifting witch. 💯

That's why she needs to be reported to the ASA. Even Slow Joe's 'teef' are grifted hence the sly little ads. I am absolutely sick of these InstaBeggars. 💯

Reactions: 11
I think it’s pretty evident now that joes “job” was one of them work courses the job centre make you go on

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s pretty evident now that joes “job” was one of them work courses the job centre make you go on
Ha yeah!! With his past, job centre will be hand holding him with jobs. She’s probably begging disability if she’s got a ASD diagnosis? They both do PT sessions, the hair, teeth, all the weekends away they have. They have a lot of date nights aswell. They are either on high benefits or it’s all free and they are scraping by.

Reactions: 9
Hahaaaaa you can just picture his face when he's at it,the teeth,the gormless cum face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ey up our Steph im cumming
I haven't bothered to catch up on her latest goings on so didn't even realise she had a new bloke. Why must she make Caben call each of them daddy, poor kid must be so confused!! Maybe this one might actually stick around though, he seems pretty thick. Slightly O/T but I actually liked Owen in the jungle, he seemed a good sort. Good for him for running when he could!!

Reactions: 11
I haven't bothered to catch up on her latest goings on so didn't even realise she had a new bloke. Why must she make Caben call each of them daddy, poor kid must be so confused!! Maybe this one might actually stick around though, he seems pretty thick. Slightly O/T but I actually liked Owen in the jungle, he seemed a good sort. Good for him for running when he could!!
Poor kid must be calling all men he comes into contact with "Daddy" postman, milkman, teachers, random waiter.

Reactions: 9
Great aim by that bird. tit right on her coat!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are we all not talking about that toilet dance and the awfull dress she wore to the christening??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was just coming on to post 🤣
The top bit barely does up over her fake tits,and the split up the middle is nearly up to her vag.
Who the duck wears that to a christening
bleeping woman
And again the selfies are slim face and any taken by someone else her face is so round and bloated and the hair is just limp and boring as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And again the selfies are slim face and any taken by someone else her face is so round and bloated and the hair is just limp and boring as duck
The Tiktok dancing video,now that's supposed to be someone that says they have got anxiety and autism
bleeping BULLSHIT!

She's even got filters on the kid now

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.