Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hides it from her insta stories (except when she forgets to) but yeah I agree she definitely still drinks. She also smokes like a chimney too I reckon.
Yeah she still smokes,she said after her so called covid that she's given up but you often see a fag packet on the table in front of her

It's probably all the shagging.
Or the white fairy dust 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Funny how she always addresses the little things that are mentioned on here but never the serious issues such as her moving multiple different men into the home she shares with her young son and gives him a new dad whenever she rushes out to get a new man when she’s been dumped because she can’t cope with going through life single.

Reactions: 14
omfg the big blah blah blah about going back to the gym....
ffs either do it or stfu.
And saying i haven't been to the gym for a year,well wtf was this then ⬇even her lies have lies,19 weeks ago 🤦‍♀️
Started smoking again after the miscarriage,bullshit ....She never gave up in the first place the lying fucker

Attachments

Reactions: 6
You’d think they’d have photoshopped out the lumpy lip fillers in her new headshots.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s got fook all chance of work with those new headshots! Face full of filler! She also sounds like a bloke when she’s talking! She’s got a deeper voice than gormless Joe!

Reactions: 5

You know what, I slag Stephanie off often and I think deservedly so but on the colour photo I think she actually looks quite nice for a change. Maybe it's the lack of her usual gurning and horrendous filter she puts on most of her insta photos that's doing it. Ok, her lips look a little puffy but I think her hair looks nice for a change, she has a natural complexion where you can actually see some of the details and shape of her face. More like this please Stephanie (we know you read here) you actually look like a normal woman for a change and that's a good thing!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

You know what, I slag Stephanie off often and I think deservedly so but on the colour photo I think she actually looks quite nice for a change. Maybe it's the lack of her usual gurning and horrendous filter she puts on most of her insta photos that's doing it. Ok, her lips look a little puffy but I think her hair looks nice for a change, she has a natural complexion where you can actually see some of the details and shape of her face. More like this please Stephanie (we know you read here) you actually look like a normal woman for a change and that's a good thing!
Used to have nice hair but she just has jaw length strands now, you can see them as they're black and then the brown extensions.

Reactions: 5
Pissing myself she wants to be in a gritty drama,she'll be lucky if she gets a part playing a druggy hooker 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She does look much better here but whoever has taken these pictures has edited her big rubber lips to be a lot smaller which should show her that she needs to lay off the filler

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.