Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Our annual new years walk" saying that like they've been together years and like your son hasn't called like a million different men daddy alone in the last few years 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s literally never off the gram! She can barely fart without posting it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dk why she thinks it’s a flex that it’s her second New Years with Ollie when all that shows to me is that she had him around caben the second they got together 🤮

Reactions: 9
I dk why she thinks it’s a flex that it’s her second New Years with Ollie when all that shows to me is that she had him around caben the second they got together 🤮
It's a flex to her,she's used to a new one every 3/4 months so one in a year is new experience for her

Reactions: 11
Did you hear her saying "i wish i was in this" when she was watching "Happy Valley on BBC1" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
NOT A bleeping CHANCE STEPH-YOU ARE A tit ACTRESS!!!
Try kids tv with a costume on 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
New Year’s Day walk in twenty three,
Will joe serve another 12 months or will their be a new daddddddyyyyyy…..

My first every attempt . Forgive me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor kid with her slobbering all over him. Joe looks pissed off at the end of the second clip. His face!! 😂

Screenshot_20230102-214630~2.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Me, me, me. 😴😴😴

• Sick
She does these interviews every single time for every single fella.

When they split up he’ll be labelled as a narcissist abuser .

Reactions: 15
Why does she go shopping if it’s Joe picking it all out and she just videos also was she not saying how good Aldi was just before Xmas that they got so much for half the price of tesco or something like that

Hi, back to school today. Joe was left standing lonely at the school gates because dogs are not allowed and they took the dog with them. Joe was so fixed on staring at Steph that he failed to realise the dog was jumping all over people/kids. She will be heavily filtered today because she looked rough this AM. The dog needs a good brush and it’s eyes cleaning

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.