Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely he has to pay for him . My brother pays child maintenance but he didn’t get letters at first then was hit with a bill and had to pay it all so if he’s refusing surely he will be in debt and have to pay it her all back ?
Is he in the UK? Child Maintenance Service isn’t great. I have two kids to a dad who decides when he is or isn’t in their lives. He’s never been forced to pay a penny for them in the last 10 years

Reactions: 1
Is he living in the ROI? I’m not that au fait with the law around maintenance but could this mean he couldn’t be chased to pay if he didn’t want to??
The only way he wouldn't have to pay is if he surrendered all his rights to the child, which I assume her family made sure he did when she was out of it,otherwise she could go after him for child support no matter where he lived.

Reactions: 4
The only way he wouldn't have to pay is if he surrendered all his rights to the child, which I assume her family made sure he did when she was out of it,otherwise she could go after him for child support no matter where he lived.
I assumed this was the case - he doesn’t get to see or have a relationship with Caben and on that basis pays no maintenance. I imagine at the time she thought she’d always be earning decent money doing something (acting/reality tv) but that money train must be drying out if all she’s got is free outfits from SHEIN to promote.

Reactions: 4
Is he living in the ROI? I’m not that au fait with the law around maintenance but could this mean he couldn’t be chased to pay if he didn’t want to??
No he's in Stafford i think,definitely not Ireland.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm wondering why she has started following a couple of girls who dont even live in this country that have eating disorders?
Im sure there were a couple more a while back.
Please don't tell me her next stunt is going to be saying she's got an eating disorder because that will be bullshit in its highest degree

You know what she's like,anything to get in the papers!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So she is happy to go to depot to collect her trashy clothes, but won't just go to a shop to buy something as a back up?

Also has no clothes, so all the shein tit has gone in the bin already then?

Reactions: 8
So she is happy to go to depot to collect her trashy clothes, but won't just go to a shop to buy something as a back up?

Also has no clothes, so all the shein tit has gone in the bin already then?
Probably all gifted. I don't know why these companies give these hole influencers stuff. Can't see her giving it to a charity shop.

She dresses like a cruise line singer
Jane McDonald on crack! 😂

Her new outfit is hideous!!! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2

Stephanie Davis what a big old chav
How many dads can one kid have?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Those remind me of a TikTok vid I saw where the mum did her little one's eyebrows like that. When the dad came in and saw them, he all but wet himself. They looked better on the baby than they do on her.

Maybe that's why Joe always has a gormless grin, laughing at her brows 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.