Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the crack with JM? He's constantly on holidays, wearing designer head to toe, his Mrs can't be that well off - porta potty or rich sugar daddy? There seems to be an older fella hanging around them a lot of the time...

Reactions: 6
What's the crack with JM? He's constantly on holidays, wearing designer head to toe, his Mrs can't be that well off - porta potty or rich sugar daddy? There seems to be an older fella hanging around them a lot of the time...
I think she’s a solicitor isn’t she? If she is she’d be making loads of money

Reactions: 9
Katie is raking it in,net worth is in its millions,she's pretty high up in the Crown and i think the older fella 🤣 you are talking about is Ray Quinlan thats JM's bestie from years back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow, that. Slow Joe is grim!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In fairness I’m gonna put it out there - gormless is probably the most consistent thing in the child’s life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In fairness I’m gonna put it out there - gormless is probably the most consistent thing in the child’s life.
How? She was with Owen and then Ollie for about 9 months each. She lies about how long she’s been with Joe so it’s not even been a year she’s been with him, could be less than 9 months. He only seems dependable as she moved him in within a month and obviously doesn’t want him out of her sight so they are always together. She’s done that with most of the dads she’s had in the house for Caben. Joe doesn’t appear to ever go to work so of course he looks like he’s around more. They both have had multiple arguments which has caused them both to immediately stop following each other on Instagram and then re-follow the day or two after when they make up like a pair of teenagers. Hardly consistent on either of their parts

Reactions: 16
Anyone see this comment? The audacity of her to speak about his other child 😮! She’s one to talk about traumatising children! Personally if I was Jeremy I would be fighting with everything I have to see Caben, because it’s plain to see Stephanie is not a stable parental figure for him. But I can imagine she has made it very difficult for him. She seems to forget the abuse Jeremy received from her, so hypocritical! Both of them did wrong in that relationship, he seems to be trying to move on with his life though! I always wonder what was wrote in the contract for Jeremy to see Caben 🤔

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Anyone see this comment? The audacity of her to speak about his other child 😮! She’s one to talk about traumatising children! Personally if I was Jeremy I would be fighting with everything I have to see Caben, because it’s plain to see Stephanie is not a stable parental figure for him. But I can imagine she has made it very difficult for him. She seems to forget the abuse Jeremy received from her, so hypocritical! Both of them did wrong in that relationship, he seems to be trying to move on with his life though! I always wonder what was wrote in the contract for Jeremy to see Caben 🤔
Ive seen a few of her snidey little comments like this before,she probably makes them up in her twisted little brain (or maybe they are true)
In any case whatever he gets up to is duck all to do with her.
But bringing his daughter into it is low.
Caben is already going to be traumatized after having 4 daddy's (Jeremy,Owen,Ollie and now Joe)
No doubt she tells him they were all bad men (that little boy is only what 4/5 and the rate she's going is going to have plenty more bad daddy's and of course none of it was her fault!
FFS she wasn't even around for nearly the 1st year of his life.
The truth is she is jealous of what Jeremy has got (security,money,a lovely home and a family and he's happy)
She keeps saying she's moved on,she's forgiven,she's won,the next one is the one,her world-BOLLOCKS
She wont stop until she's tried to do more damage.
Thing is Jeremy and Katie don't give a duck what she says or does.
She wants to stop acting like a spoilt 14 year and grow the duck up
How people can call her an inspiration or role model is beyond me!!

And yeah i remember Phillip Schofields face after he's read that contract,he looked disgusted,didn't he say he wouldn't sign it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
the girl looks to have a good life .she always looks happy and well cared for . She has a mum and a dad ( she’s had the same ones since birth 😉) so I don’t think anybody shoul be feeling sorry for her , let alone Stephanie davis.
I’m sure many could put up a good argument for feeling sorry for the boy .

not a fan of Jeremy whatsoever , but I do think he’s made the best of what he has in life and getting away from her was the dealbreaker.

Reactions: 18
Ive seen a few of her snidey little comments like this before,she probably makes them up in her twisted little brain (or maybe they are true)
Caben is already going to be traumatized after having 4 daddy's (Jeremy,Owen,Ollie and now Joe)
No doubt she tells him they were all bad men (that little boy is only what 4/5 and the rate she's going is going to have plenty more bad daddy's and of course none of it was her fault!
The truth is she is jealous of what Jeremy has got (security,money,a lovely home and a family and he's happy)
She keeps saying she's moved on,she's forgiven,she's won,the next one is the one,her world-BOLLOCKS

And yeah i remember Phillip Schofields face after he's read that contract,he looked disgusted,didn't he say he wouldn't sign it?
I remember the interview with Philip and Holly. This article has the video footage with him telling Jeremy not to sign the contract.

Reactions: 5
wow she truly is a scumbag!!! How DARE she talk about his child!! Hopefully when Caben’s older he’ll want to see Jeremy however Steph will have poisoned his mindagainst him and the 8664 daddies that came after

Reactions: 12

When your able to disgust the likes of the silver fox you know it's bad.

Reactions: 8
Genuinely think she tried to trap him, it wasnt just an accidental pregnancy because i never believed it when she said she was pregnant, she announced it so soon from conceiving like most people keep it to their close circle for a couple of months.

Reactions: 11
She said on the post about Jeremy “I’ve got my voice back”, I’m sure she’s had her voice for years now she doesn’t stop going on about him 😴 how has she “won”? With her beautiful loving partner? You mean the 8th, or however many it’s been. This one won’t last either, you’ve got to think who the common denominator is! She even did an interview on this morning (when her & Jez got back together) saying the contract was unfair and no one would sign it - her own words 👀 It comes across that Jeremy is a good dad to his daughter and I bet he would be a good dad to Caben also, a good Mom should allow their child to have a relationship with their Dad regardless of what went on between you both. I don’t think he is abusive anymore than she is, I think they had a very toxic relationship mixed with drugs and alcohol but of course the man will always come off worse! She is keeping Caben away from him to keep control over Jeremy. If anyone is a narcissist, it’s Stephanie.

Reactions: 26
How? She was with Owen and then Ollie for about 9 months each. She lies about how long she’s been with Joe so it’s not even been a year she’s been with him, could be less than 9 months. He only seems dependable as she moved him in within a month and obviously doesn’t want him out of her sight so they are always together. She’s done that with most of the dads she’s had in the house for Caben. Joe doesn’t appear to ever go to work so of course he looks like he’s around more. They both have had multiple arguments which has caused them both to immediately stop following each other on Instagram and then re-follow the day or two after when they make up like a pair of teenagers. Hardly consistent on either of their parts
Because she’s not consistent- it makes him more consistent. That’s what I meant. Not as a father figure. Although her mother would be the MOST consistent in his life

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.