Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual turning someone else’s story into all about herself! She’s the biggest attention seeking throbber about!

Reactions: 15
Jesus this woman annoys me so much! She’s such an attention seeking prick! I’d try and hang myself if I were in a relationship with Steph! She’s an utterly needy, self obsessed, narcissistic waste of space who tries to make absolutely everything about her stupid insignificant self! What’s she got to be proud of? A string of temporary Dads for her kid who she can barely look after on her own or the duck up she’s made of her acting and singing career! You don’t have any acting jobs cos nobody gives a duck about you love!
Its almost like she's trying to get a reaction from Jeremy,to kick things off again.
That picture in the hospital bed was allegedly when she cut her wrists after a bender but she's trying to make it out as if it was a DV bust up.
She forgets she was just as bad as him,both toxic on drink and drugs,she just cant leave it alone.
Move on with gormless Joe 🤣 ffs (he's going to get bored of this tit soon enough) then daddy no 3867453
She will buy a few thousand more followers to make herself look good,write a few more poor me posts,then more come get dressed with me half naked tit fests,🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
wtaf

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
So she's had her hair done (freebie) and it doesn't look much better tbh. ASA reported yet again. Had a sausage at the Christmas Market and waiting for Gormless Joe le Taxi!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for all the vids lol I’m blocked from her account as I told her to stop calling the guys cabens daddy’s , he’s had far too many

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plus what’s with the build a bear outfits? I wouldn’t want to look like that hunched back chav!

Reactions: 5
She's such a head. She's posted a story about getting her hair done and used a song by Solange called "Don't Touch My Hair" which is about black women not wanting people to touch their hair without consent and having autonomy over their hair too

Reactions: 6
Jeeeeeezzzzz the narcissism is stroooonnnngggg! There enough material for a book there so naturally the first couple of sentences were all I needed to read. Imagine being soooooo jealous of a REAL victim that you waffle on and on and on and on about yourself and try and make the bots followers feel sorry for YOU! instead :oops:
Nevermind Jeremy was the real victim in your little fantasy..... #psycho 🔪🔪🔪

Reactions: 8
Is she insinuating Jeremy raped her in that little speech she did?? She's such a sly cat.

Reactions: 3
I mean think jezza was as bad as her in that realtionship but why bring it up silly girl 🥱

Reactions: 6
So unfair to drag someone’s name through the dirt YEARS ON - I know she said legally he somehow wormed his way out of it but I’m sorry unless she prosecutes him in court then she can piss off.. you don’t see Jeremy talking about her!!! If anything it just shows he’s won at life whereas she’s living in the past clinging on for dear life to gormless Joe… maybe they were both as bad as each other in that toxic relationship but my opinion based on what I saw in BB house and different daddies over the last few years and intoxication , attention seeking etc etc Jeremy looks a saint as he has kept a dignified silence since he stepped out of the public eye (again my opinion so no one come for me) she seems unhinged

Reactions: 16
I'd get her done for defamation was no need to bring his name into it yes i get that realtionship was toxic as hell but they were both to blame for that and he seems to be happier not chasing the limelight

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So unfair to drag someone’s name through the dirt YEARS ON - I know she said legally he somehow wormed his way out of it but I’m sorry unless she prosecutes him in court then she can piss off.. you don’t see Jeremy talking about her!!! If anything it just shows he’s won at life whereas she’s living in the past clinging on for dear life to gormless Joe… maybe they were both as bad as each other in that toxic relationship but my opinion based on what I saw in BB house and different daddies over the last few years and intoxication , attention seeking etc etc Jeremy looks a saint as he has kept a dignified silence since he stepped out of the public eye (again my opinion so no one come for me) she seems unhinged
She was unhinged for years before she even met JM,also a sniff head and an alky,hence why she deleted all the pictures on her Instagram since 2012 since she started her account with her different fellas and pissed up scenes obviously hiding the evidence but some you can still google,as well as all of her ,her ol manager and her mums threatening tweets etc to people,hmm what was it #bekind duck off Steph you wouldnt know it ,if it gobbed you in your fake teef
Think she only started up again when lil old Caben was born so 2017
She's only still standing cause of Claire at Can and duck knows why?
She hasn't worked for nearly 4 years her Stephanie Davis productions Ltd company (with mummy Pauline) has obvs been in the shithouse (no wonder)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.