Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is an expression of interest form and once she receives enough she then opens the application process.
Applicants are ranked by whether they have their own car and also if they are unemployed, if both yes to that then you are in it to be father of 2023/love of my life.
Bonus points if you are happy to be photographed nude with the kid and not see any issues or safeguarding problems.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Literally 'Dumb and Dumber'. 🤪

stephaniedavis88_1670146958067.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those cakes “ are tooo diiie for “
You’d die lad eating like a pig in a trough in bed . Dragged up

Reactions: 4
So gormless Joe has just been scammed for £400 from his dole money.

stephaniedavis88_1670193037490.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What a head dont be buying your blag swag from insta you beauts !
and ring the bank or bleeping batman if you cant get hold of them

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if they’ll get it back… she said Joe has transferred the cash twice .. £200 x 2… what an idiot! The bank only try get your money back if someone has gone into your account not if you’ve fallen for a scam and transferred not only once but twice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like all the shite she advertises and some poor gullible buys it. Karma.

Honestly appalled at the photos shared on IG of the funeral and even taking a selfie of themselves in the car. They're treating it more like a day out and it is completely distasteful tbh. What sort of person even does this? I won't put up pictures of the coffin that were taken (3) and posted as it is far too sick and disrespectful in my opinion.

stephaniedavis88_1670455276193.jpg
stephaniedavis88_1670455282041.jpg
stephaniedavis88_1670455299088.jpg
stephaniedavis88_1670455311974.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Surprised she never name checked the undertaker. #Ad

Ooerrr when your a IG star you take photos anywhere.
2D1D58CE-7944-4954-B6FC-D11EB39670DC.jpeg

85593EB6-FA8D-4042-9A5F-BE1780707508.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Okay..who has time or even a thought to take selfies ect during a funeral..its not about you? 🙈 When I had to bury my brother 2 years ago the last thing on my mind was to take a selfie or even take photos of each other... but looking through her Instagram and it seems all about steph. Why the need to take so many photos or even share such a personal day with the whole world. Couldn't she of just kept offline and put the phone down and be with her family for 1 day. I don't get it 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you’s not think though nowadays funerals are becoming more of a spectacle and a pissing contest? It’s turning into “who can be the most upset” more every funeral I go to. When I was growing up I was always taught a funeral car is meant to be a silent place for reflection, you don’t talk, don’t use a phone, just sit and think about the person whilst they’re on their final journey and you were one of the honoured few asked to take that journey alongside them. I genuinely think of myself and my partner started taking selfies in the back of the car at my Nana’s funeral my dad would’ve stopped the car and told me to walk to the church myself if I was going to be SO disrespectful.

No doubt her response will be we all grieve differently and we all have to do what’s best for us to cope - but I can’t see any reason why taking selfies in the back of a cab and THEN posing for photos outside the cab is helping anyone to “cope” and “grieve”. Steph you’ve done a lot ofdisgusting things but using your grandmothers funeral for content is right up there for me. Ffs give your head a wobble.

Reactions: 27
Yeah 'so proud' you took photos of them carrying the coffin, took photos of the coffin in the hearse, and posed for selfies in the funeral car.

Disrespectful cunts. Hang your heads in shame. 🤬
stephaniedavis88_1670497683747.jpg

Reactions: 13
Someone else on insta posted her mom inside her coffin the other day. Like why would you post that? This one is also a MASSIVE attention seeker.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
My father in law died unexpectedly in March and not a soul there had a phone out or taking photos. There is a time and a place and a church/crematorium is not it.
Just shows how utterly detached from reality these instahos are that they can’t put their phone down for 30 minutes!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.