Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also - and I’m ONLY saying this because of the unnecessary melodramatics from Steph so please no one come for me .. first of all ANY loss is awful and it is expected that you will grieve however from what I can tell the woman was extremely old and had obviously lived a long life and died of old age which in a way is really a good way to go (which doesn’t take sadness away) … she wasn’t a young woman say.. or she didn’t look like she was in pain or that she died of a terrible illness.. my point is it was not a huge shock that she passed.. her time had come

Perhaps my point is irrelevant… I just don’t understand Steph’s melodramatics

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
No one I know who is genuinely crying thinks they must get a photo and then post on social media for likes. Attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 21
She was absolutely fine yesterday at the spa with knob head and in the get dressed with me videos with her tits out now back to the pity party.
Remember she was trained to cry at drama school and has fake cried many a time!
Come tomorrow she'll be back in bed (if she isn't already) with the poor me......
Sorry i know grief is awful,but just stop with the attention seeking (that picture is pathetic)

Reactions: 16
She was absolutely fine yesterday at the spa with knob head and in the get dressed with me videos with her tits out now back to the pity party.
Remember she was trained to cry at drama school and has fake cried many a time!
Come tomorrow she'll be back in bed (if she isn't already) with the poor me......
Sorry i know grief is awful,but just stop with the attention seeking (that picture is pathetic)
When I lost my Dad quite suddenly, posting attention seeking crap on Facebook and the gram couldn’t have been further from my mind. She really is a vile, selfish, attention seeking hoe and her parents should be utterly ashamed of themselves for constantly enabling her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Exactly this!
Im still grieving for my mum and aunt but when the pain kicks in all i want to do is curl up in a ball,be left alone and cry into a pillow.
HER-NO turn the tap on,take a pic,wta fuckety duck is she all about,so self absorbed.
Narcissist little witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly this!
Im still grieving for my mum and aunt but when the pain kicks in all i want to do is curl up in a ball,be left alone and cry into a pillow.
HER-NO turn the tap on,take a pic,wta fuckety duck is she all about,so self absorbed.
Narcissist little witch
She’s prob got a hangover from a session at her grifted break from yesterday, even though she defo doesn’t drink *snigger*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does this head always make out that dopey tool bag Joe is Caben’s Dad! He’s not his Dad, just another poor victim that she’s fucked and forced to become a new ‘Daddy’.

Why does this head always make out that dopey tool bag Joe is Caben’s Dad! He’s not his Dad, just another poor victim that she’s fucked and forced to become a new ‘Daddy’.
Notice she’s taken the crying post down. Obvs been reading tattle. Hi Steph 👋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Never in all my years of crying have I ever in the throws of deep sadness had the thought cross my mind to whip my phone out and take a cheeky crying selfie.

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Notice she’s taken the crying post down. Obvs been reading tattle. Hi Steph 👋
What daddy number is this ? I’ve lost track - well actually I stopped counting .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How is this puppy not shitting and pissing all over the place? My cockapoo was a nightmare for ages 😂🐶
Yes!! Mines 6 months and I still don’t bring her upstairs cause I value my sanity 🤣 no way this pup isn’t naughty and messy she just can’t show it, tit on the bedsheets isn’t very “insta”.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes!! Mines 6 months and I still don’t bring her upstairs cause I value my sanity 🤣 no way this pup isn’t naughty and messy she just can’t show it, tit on the bedsheets isn’t very “insta”.
I had mine in a little pen next to my bed with puppy pads and he still managed to tit all over my carpet a number of times 😂🐶

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.