Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she chopped off the front of her highlights/face framer? Looks scatty af. French bob at the front and Red Rum RIP's tail at the back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does anyone think shes not watching her ex Owen on IAC, any other series she would be filming herself hysterically.

Reactions: 6
WHAT THE duck IS THIS I THOUGHT SHE WAS SHOWING US BEFORE THEY WERE COOKED THATS HOW SHE ATE THEM
SJUCIDWJHJDJS bye I’m done.
Thats boiled Bacon Ribs, they are meant to be pink, tasty AF with cabbage and potatoes or a pan of pea soup. I’ll get me coat. 🚪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I give it a year and she will be on Only fans,dirty ho
Poor Joes mum and dad seeing her in her undies pushing her plastic tits up
Must be her way of grieving hey 🤦‍♀️ffs

Did you all see the Krispy kreme dounuts delivery?🤪
But she's allergic to peanuts yeah? ⬇ (just like she's allergic to fish and certain dog hair) or so she says
Full of tit
Bet she's chomping on a "Reese's peanut butter" one as we speak

EDIT-Bet it was a miracle and she grew out of her allergies,just like she gave up smoking *cough,*cough,*cough

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is that latest reel 🥲 why is she grabbing her tits and pouting??? You don’t look sexy Steph you look manic and stupid. Should’ve kept that one in the drafts.

Reactions: 14
I cant get over how many likes she's got for it,saying that most of them will be dirty old pervs having a jizz over her fake boobs
I think Joe is trying to beef himself up after seeing Owens physique in the jungle hahaa jealous much you scrawny little twit 🤣
She's desperately trying to copy Charlotte Dawson,its embarrassing

omfg the thick or thin ring 🤣🤣🤣 its a promise ring ya know,how old is she 12?
I love Joe so much boo hoo hoo,im so emotional duck off 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone tell me what the attraction is with regards to crying into your phone and sharing it with thousands of strangers? It's like she's trying to prove how happy she is......

Attention bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone tell me what the attraction is with regards to crying into your phone and sharing it with thousands of strangers? It's like she's trying to prove how happy she is......

Attention bleep.
Exactly this. I don't believe anyone who goes on at length about how happy they are. It's like they're trying to convince themselves.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.