Stephanie Davis #4 Caben’s 8th dad in a row, he’s known as our Joe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last but not least for now,most of you are probably right, gormless Joe has probably been made to go back to work because his UC rules will have changed-he's living with somone now and cause he's been spotted in the papers he cant claim on the side anymore,either that or he's been stuck in 🤣
How she is getting by is way beyond me.
Her Stephanie Davis Productions Ltd (company) statements were overdue in March,but the Compulsory strike-off action got suspended in July!
Just look on companies house!

Reactions: 8
I cannot believe she has got ANOTHER dog .
it’s like she thinks a dog and a baby cements a relationship .
each dog palmed off when things go tits up.
wonder which lucky sod will end up lumbered with this one when she ends up back in rehab.

Reactions: 13
The instagram stories are knocking me sick.
There Steph is lying in her pity party bed as usual-poor me,everyone has sent me flowers,blah blah blah,here we are,me and Sandy (my new puppy which i love so much) waiting for daddy Joe to come home.
FFS poor puppy will be suffering with depression by the time its a month old living with those 2 arsholes 🤦‍♀️

And if she wants another baby,how the hell is she going to cope with the puppy?
Oh i forgot,mummy again.
I think old Pauline has got enough on her plate after losing her mother,not that Steph cares always been a selfish witch

Reactions: 19
Hope the puppy shits all over her near bedding! Can’t stand the self indulgent cow 🐄

Reactions: 12
All this sitting and crying into the camera about how depressed you feel is so bleeping self indulgent. Grief is awful but why does the whole of insta need to know! duck off seriously.

Reactions: 14
All this sitting and crying into the camera about how depressed you feel is so bleeping self indulgent. Grief is awful but why does the whole of insta need to know! duck off seriously.
Watch this space,she'll probably dedicate one of her crappy songs to her nan (say it was written for her) try and put it in the charts as a song for alzheimers/dementia sufferers and their families.
Sorry but not sorry,just like her song that she used for CF,she will jump on anything for attention and try and get her name out there,she will certainly take advantage of this for her own gain.

Ive lost 2 people to dementia in 3 years and yes its heartbreaking and such a cruel disease but i dealt with it in private with my family!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How is it possible to stay in bed all day when you have a new puppy that needs training...it will be peeing all over 🤢

Reactions: 12
Just wait for the post of the positive pregnancy test captioned “a gift from nan”

it will come . Oh it will come.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Never mind a child that needs looking after.....
I was just going to say,it looks like she's palmed Caben off again because she's so grief stricken.🙄
I bet he's with Pauline,ffs Pauline needs to grieve too,its her mother thats died.
Steph is all me,me,me selfish little f'ng witch,not one thought for anyone else
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if she found out if this new Puppy was "Hypoallergenic" 🤪🤣🤪
Like she said in that interview i posted yesterday from K9 magazine

"
When did your interest in pets/animals begin and how long have you been a pet owner?

I've always loved animals but because of my allergy – I'm even allergic to fish – I couldn't have any, so meeting Zuko and finding out about hypoallergenic dog breeds and breeds with coats that won't affect my allergies was life-changing."

Bet she cant even remember that big fat lie 🤣🤣🤣
Fancy a prawn steph,heard you love them 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I was just going to say,it looks like she's palmed Caben off again because she's so grief stricken.🙄
I bet he's with Pauline,ffs Pauline needs to grieve too,its her mother thats died.
Steph is all me,me,me selfish little f'ng witch,not one thought for anyone else
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if she found out if this new Puppy was "Hypoallergenic" 🤪🤣🤪
Like she said in that interview i posted yesterday from K9 magazine

"
When did your interest in pets/animals begin and how long have you been a pet owner?

I've always loved animals but because of my allergy – I'm even allergic to fish – I couldn't have any, so meeting Zuko and finding out about hypoallergenic dog breeds and breeds with coats that won't affect my allergies was life-changing."

Bet she cant even remember that big fat lie 🤣🤣🤣
Fancy a prawn steph,heard you love them 🤣
I’m also pretty sure hypoallergenic is an absolute urban myth as well 🤣🤣 it’s not the dog hair people are allergic to it’s the fibres on the dogs skin, which funnily enough will still be on every dog breed 🙈

I feel so sorry for the animals that end up adopted by these daft influencers. Why on earth would anyone think immediately after their grandparent has died is the right time to bring a dog into a house? She clearly isn’t even in the right frame of mind to care for her son, what makes her think she’ll manage an untrained pup? Or is that Caben’s job now?

Reactions: 13
I’m also pretty sure hypoallergenic is an absolute urban myth as well 🤣🤣 it’s not the dog hair people are allergic to it’s the fibres on the dogs skin, which funnily enough will still be on every dog breed 🙈

I feel so sorry for the animals that end up adopted by these daft influencers. Why on earth would anyone think immediately after their grandparent has died is the right time to bring a dog into a house? She clearly isn’t even in the right frame of mind to care for her son, what makes her think she’ll manage an untrained pup? Or is that Caben’s job now?
Probably another job for the skivvy "dogfather Joe" 🤣🤣
Makes me laugh,new white bedding with a pup wtaf (she really isnt all there is she) 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Probably another job for the skivvy "dogfather Joe" 🤣🤣
Makes me laugh,new white bedding with a pup wtaf (she really isnt all there is she) 🤦‍♀️
It’ll be fine cause the dog won’t be around long enough to piss on the bed more than once. I give it a few days before she realises she’s fucked up (again) and the dog is never seen again.

Reactions: 8
Hahaa she's in bed (again) but "dernt" move 🤣🤣
Illiterate twit
Id love to see these songs she writes ffs the spelling must be hideous

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.