Stephanie Davis #3 Sex, drugs and younger men, Caben palmed off to his nan again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve posted before about Joe as I live local to him and actually know him quite well lol

they deffinately were NOT together last year haha

he used to date a girl called India fisher got her pregnant and demanded she had an abortion she slashed all his tires out side the Golden Fleece pub in a local village.He’s always cheating on girls and sniffing Coke he’s well known for it.
His brother dying was horrible, but Joe was an hole before that. I used to speak to one of his mates for abit and he still try’s to talk to me so I will try find out some gossip 🤣🤣🤣
He’s very arrogant is Joe , but I do believe he could do miles better than Steph I’ve no idea what he’s doing with her.
Don’t get me started on the three miscarriages now and caben having ten dads now - if I ever see her locally I’ll litterally drop a pint on her head cannot stand the woman
Thank you for this piping hot tea! Keep it coming if you can 🫶 🤣

Reactions: 17
True I overheard her at reception it was about bleeding from her miscarriage
How many has she said she's had? I've had 3 so we recieved support from the recurrent miscarriage team. So if i had any issues around my MC I'd go straight to the emergency gynae unit. I thought she'd had around 3 maybe I'm wrong but I've always been told to go to the EGU for all 3 of them for any symptoms. Maybe different trusts do it differently

Reactions: 4
How many has she said she's had? I've had 3 so we recieved support from the recurrent miscarriage team. So if i had any issues around my MC I'd go straight to the emergency gynae unit. I thought she'd had around 3 maybe I'm wrong but I've always been told to go to the EGU for all 3 of them for any symptoms. Maybe different trusts do it differently
I’m not sure how many I think it’s 3? She said miscarriage was 12th may to receptionist so that’s a long time to still be bleeding 😵💫

• Wow
If the miscarriage was 12th May and she was 12 weeks pregnant, that would mean he was definitely pregnant when she went to get her boobs/teeth done. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 11
This woman needs forced contraception like a stray alleycat. Any future lkid will end up discarded like the one she already has.

Reactions: 13
I have a son born around the same time as Caben. Things didn't work out with his father. I've been single for the entirety of my son's life. I'm so busy, I don't get time to date. I don't ask people to babysit. I am scared of introducing someone new and they're abusive. Scared of bringing someone in and it not working.

Why does Steph have the complete opposite stance on her own child? Why so many dads. Why is her kid showering naked with men? Why is she so bleeping carefree?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a son born around the same time as Caben. Things didn't work out with his father. I've been single for the entirety of my son's life. I'm so busy, I don't get time to date. I don't ask people to babysit. I am scared of introducing someone new and they're abusive. Scared of bringing someone in and it not working.

Why does Steph have the complete opposite stance on her own child? Why so many dads. Why is her kid showering naked with men? Why is she so bleeping carefree?
I’m the same my daughter is 13 and I’ve only ever brought one man in my house (not really around her tho) I just couldn’t bare bringing the wrong person in 😟

She’s selfish and ONLY thinks of herself

Reactions: 11
Completely agree. I started dating my partner 12 months before he met my daughter. Even though we've been friends for 15 years! She's Caben's age. He'd never bath her. Everybody's different but personally I feel like by that age, with new step parents, they need privacy. Nobody come at me, I said new for a reason. It's completely different if the step parent has helped raise them etc. I'm talking about somebody who has only known them for a short period of time.

Reactions: 21
Completely agree. I started dating my partner 12 months before he met my daughter. Even though we've been friends for 15 years! She's Caben's age. He'd never bath her. Everybody's different but personally I feel like by that age, with new step parents, they need privacy. Nobody come at me, I said new for a reason. It's completely different if the step parent has helped raise them etc. I'm talking about somebody who has only known them for a short period of time.
Totally agree poor kids don’t know where they are with different men in all the time then they leave and they never see them again it’s awful

Reactions: 10

I'm the same, I've not even had a night out for 9 years. I'd be terrified of trusting the wrong person around my child and then they end up psychologically damaged but then not all mums think like us, some are incapable of putting anybody before themselves, even their own child!

Reactions: 6
I’ve posted before about Joe as I live local to him and actually know him quite well lol

they deffinately were NOT together last year haha

he used to date a girl called India fisher got her pregnant and demanded she had an abortion she slashed all his tires out side the Golden Fleece pub in a local village.He’s always cheating on girls and sniffing Coke he’s well known for it.
His brother dying was horrible, but Joe was an hole before that. I used to speak to one of his mates for abit and he still try’s to talk to me so I will try find out some gossip 🤣🤣🤣
He’s very arrogant is Joe , but I do believe he could do miles better than Steph I’ve no idea what he’s doing with her.
Don’t get me started on the three miscarriages now and caben having ten dads now - if I ever see her locally I’ll litterally drop a pint on her head cannot stand the woman
Dying to know if you’ve more on this

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.