Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BetterHelp is more than shady, they indulge in illegal tactics and are constantly taken to court, they had to do a big payout for selling private customer information to companies that would target them for exploitation, also I read many times that influencers who promote BetterHelp get paid for every person who signs up using their link, up to $200 per person last I heard, depending on how big your social media audience is. Fing disgusting.

Also their therapists are a hit of miss, one person on another thread said her therapist on BH ghosted her after two sessions, and she was seeing them to help with abandonment issues. I mean 🥴 So by now anyone who takes that sponsorship is doing it out of pure greed. I think Influencers need to stop pretending they are doctors and stop selling and promoting medical advice and services. That should be banned.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
She had a lot of nerve showing off a brand new car not long after her dad's death & she said she got to pick out and design the interior and everything. I can't help but feel like I paid for it along with other people who donated.

Not to mention I don't believe her mum is working yet still just at home baking all day

Reactions: 4
Did y'all see the photo her man posted on his story with the caption "I can't wait to eat her later"? :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
These comments...
I’m not even trying to snark but hasn’t she been in at least 3 relationships in the past 2 years. There is nothing wrong with that on its own but the chance of her settling down is highly unlikely especially with a weirdo like him.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her taste in men is questionable but they match her airhead vibe lol but I agree these people act like she's been single for years meanwhile it's been months. She only made it public because he clearly wanted her to do so maybe for clout like the others & if so that is sad but she's too dumb to realize that.

Reactions: 3
Oof her latest YouTube video! 😬😬
It was basically just her chewing really loudly and grossly the whole time! 🤢
She’s really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days! She does nothing (well nothing she’s willing to talk about 🤐) so her videos are so boring now because she has nothing to talk about!

Reactions: 5
Is this just clickbait? There’s no way, unless she’s just going to focus more on her blog channel than her “main” channel which just seems like a really bad decision considering how many more followers she has on her food channel.

Attachments

Is this just clickbait? There’s no way, unless she’s just going to focus more on her blog channel than her “main” channel which just seems like a really bad decision considering how many more followers she has on her food channel.

April fools

Reactions: 1
Already on another vacation that loser boyfriend is going to make her run through all of her money. You know she pays for every place too there's just no way he helps.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Is it just me or are the chewing noise OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD in her last couple of videos?! It’s SO gross!
I don’t know if she’s trying for ASMR but it’s so off putting! 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or are the chewing noise OBNOXIOUSLY LOUD in her last couple of videos?! It’s SO gross!
I don’t know if she’s trying for ASMR but it’s so off putting! 🤢🤮

I cannot STAND her chewing. I swear she's the only person I've ever come across who can still manage to make loud chewing noises with their damn mouth closed while eating.

• Sick
I cannot STAND her chewing. I swear she's the only person I've ever come across who can still manage to make loud chewing noises with their damn mouth closed while eating.
Yuck right!
Instead of just copying Daisy’s videos, she also needs to take a leaf out of her book on proper eating etiquette!

• Haha
Her latest video is complete clickbait and the dog is not even hers but her boyfriends. Also she mentioned she asked her bf to bring her a chicken nugget and he threw it in the trash and she ate it anyway bc it was in the box that definetly wasn’t touching the rest of her trash :sick:
Also this is an old tiktok but it reminded me of Steph as soon as i saw it.

• Wow
Her latest video is complete clickbait and the dog is not even hers but her boyfriends. Also she mentioned she asked her bf to bring her a chicken nugget and he threw it in the trash and she ate it anyway bc it was in the box that definetly wasn’t touching the rest of her trash :sick:
Also this is an old tiktok but it reminded me of Steph as soon as i saw it.
Ugh she WOULD get another dog though! ….even though she can barely take care of the 3 she has! 🙄🙄

Ugh she WOULD get another dog though! ….even though she can barely take care of the 3 she has! 🙄🙄
Yeah doesn't she like let them use her bed as a toilet? She seems kinda gross already, adding more is not a good call.