Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 her followers are so dumb?? First someone thinks it’s Ross opening the outside shower door (like why would it be him? she made it obvious she hates him and how horrible she thinks he is) but the BUTLER?? lol idk why I’m surprised

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
lol Ross is such a douche, plus he hasn't been in her life in forever, I think some of her followers just don't care to keep up with her

but why is a butler opening a shower door? Pretty sure that wouldn't be in their job description?? 👀

Reactions: 2
lol Ross is such a douche, plus he hasn't been in her life in forever, I think some of her followers just don't care to keep up with her

but why is a butler opening a shower door? Pretty sure that wouldn't be in their job description?? 👀
lol it was Nolan, it’s the same gold watch he always wears. I’m just laughing like why would the butler be opening the shower door and filming her tiktoks for her 😂

• Haha
Gabby’s hair looks awful, each to their own but I actually think she’d look really pretty if she grew it

• Haha
Gabby’s hair looks awful, each to their own but I actually think she’d look really pretty if she grew it
She’s posted throwbacks from when she had long hair and she looked so nice! I guess she just keeps it short cause it’s easier to maintain? Idk how cause I feel like short hairstyles need to be trimmed more often to keep their shape. But I mean she has the confidence to wear her hair that way so good for her lol cause I could never

Here's Stephs crappy boyfriend announcing their awful friends Austin/Keirstens engagement before they even announce it themselves. I'd be absolutely PISSED if some cross eyed dude bro broke my engagement news before I was able to. I'd probably kill him haha 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Back to copying off of Daisy again for content since she's too lazy to come up with her own.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Back to copying off of Daisy again for content since she's too lazy to come up with her own.
She wants to ask The Wizard of Oz for a brain! 🙄🧠
…wonder what Daisyvthinks about it? 🤔 …because it’s so blatantly obvious!

Reactions: 1
She wants to ask The Wizard of Oz for a brain! 🙄🧠
…wonder what Daisyvthinks about it? 🤔 …because it’s so blatantly obvious!
People were commenting about it under her video & I'm sure she deleted it. But Daisy wants to collab with her but Steph won't do it.

People were commenting about it under her video & I'm sure she deleted it. But Daisy wants to collab with her but Steph won't do it.
Yea I remember Daisy saying ages ago she loved Steph and would love to do a collab! And I’m like noooo girl! She’s so sweet! It would fully tarnish her brand!
But Steph won’t do any colabs unless they benefit her! 🤢🙄

I wonder how her boyfriend feels about being completely excluded from her new Costa Rica video. Even if they have a mutual agreement that he’s allowed to post her but she won’t post him I feel there’s eventually going to be some resentment there.

I feel like if they break up her friendship with the blonde chick will be done with since they seem close to him.

• Haha
I feel like if they break up her friendship with the blonde chick will be done with since they seem close to him.
Completely wrong. Keirsten and Austin are stuck with Steph forever. They know Nolan cuz of Steph. When they break up Steph will just live off IG DM hookups again and tinder/hinge one night stands. But Steph will have to delete like 25 of her following cuz she's only been following Nolans friends and their family the last 2 months. Completely engulfed with that troll 😂🤮

Looks like she unfollowed Nolan & has been posting quotes all morning.
They totally broke up! She’s posting thirst traps on snap on Valentine’s Day 😂 they were so in love just a week ago and now she’s back on her OF behavior

• Haha
Posting quotes on social media after a breakup, classic behavior lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
why did they break up I wonder

she looking like a total snack on her Valentine's revenge post hahaha

• Haha