Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no! It's her IG it was a quote about being faithful in a relationship.
---
Hopefully, it shows now but it says

Being faithful in a relationship isn't just about staying out of someone else's bed.
It's way deeper than that...
How *deep* of her. So profound 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no! It's her IG it was a quote about being faithful in a relationship.
---
Hopefully, it shows now but it says

Being faithful in a relationship isn't just about staying out of someone else's bed.
It's way deeper than that...
Makes her talking about her “Valentine/new relationship” in the latest vlog look real stupid 🙄🙄

Take a shot every time she say “my boyfriend” in her latest vid! 🙄🫠
…so Daisys just done a Q&A vid with her bf, so we think Steph will follow suit?? Hahaha 😂

Reactions: 2
Reddit has all that posted he has photos of her on his IG but she doesn't have him on hers as of yet.
she finally posted him yesterday, but since she claims she wants their relationship "private" she only posted pics from far away where nobody can actually see him. it's just strange he's agreed to this, how he's allowed to post her and tag her on his IG but she's only willing to post pics like that.

Reactions: 1
she finally posted him yesterday, but since she claims she wants their relationship "private" she only posted pics from far away where nobody can actually see him. it's just strange he's agreed to this, how he's allowed to post her and tag her on his IG but she's only willing to post pics like that.
yea it's so weird but I know she's said every guy uses her for clout so maybe that's why she's saying that but we shall see how it unfolds.

There is layers to how stupid this is. Not just the video but also the fact she actually bought that thing. I use Apple products but this is just so stupid and pointless for $3500????
imagine what else you could get for $3500. Such a waste of money

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Ugh... she used to be so pretty
Oh wow she had that surgery that makes the corners of your lips curl up so you always look like you're smiling. Stupidest tit ever. Now she looks like a bloated Kris Jenner, good job Steph.

1710967308481.png

Catching up on a few of her videos and I think it’s just SO GROSS she’s accepted “Better Help” as a sponsor! We all know she doesn’t use it or engage in any therapy for that matter. So to monetise and profit off her Dad’s death is really abhorrent! 🤢😡😔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Catching up on a few of her videos and I think it’s just SO GROSS she’s accepted “Better Help” as a sponsor! We all know she doesn’t use it or engage in any therapy for that matter. So to monetise and profit off her Dad’s death is really abhorrent! 🤢😡😔

Hasn't 'BetterHelp' pretty much proven to be a scam? It's kinda crazy THEY reached out to her considering her personal trauma is quite big and I don't think that's an opportunity to promote your online therapy programmes when it's been sketchy at best. I don't know if Steph has undergone any therapy but if she has she likely won't speak about it because it'll upset her.

Hasn't 'BetterHelp' pretty much proven to be a scam? It's kinda crazy THEY reached out to her considering her personal trauma is quite big and I don't think that's an opportunity to promote your online therapy programmes when it's been sketchy at best. I don't know if Steph has undergone any therapy but if she has she likely won't speak about it because it'll upset her.
I really really hope she’s getting some counselling because it’s such a massive trauma her poor family has been through!
But you’re right Better Help is so shady! They sponsor SO MANY YouTubers and podcasts, and whenever people read their copy it always just comes across super disingenuous! You KNOW none of them are actually using it!

I usually skip the sponsors but at first I didn’t even realize it was going to be one. I am completely floored that she accepted that sponsorship without looking into how horrible the company is. I’m guessing better help might have made sure she got an actual counselor but to do a sponsorship with your own personal trauma being included is so gross

• Sick
It bothers me so much how she monetizes off of her dad’s tragedy. I haven’t watched any of her videos in a while but I just looked at her channel and the video of her eating all his favorite foods for his birthday has 100k+ more views than any of her other recent videos. She’s a horrible person, I truly cannot stand her anymore.

• Sick