Steph Pappas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah doesn't she like let them use her bed as a toilet? She seems kinda gross already, adding more is not a good call.
I actually can’t imagine how filthy here house must be! 🤢

Reactions: 1
Yes! & didn't wanna wash her sheets so she slept with the pee on the bed!
Yup so gross! And then her washing machine was broken so she just bought all new bedding!
She’s such a consumer, always buying new tit she doesn’t need! When her house gets too dirty (even for her) she’ll just buy a new one! 🙄🙄🫠🫠

Reactions: 2
Just catching up on her videos…it’s a real punish to make myself sit through them these days!
She really does herself zero favours!
“I think corn might be my favourite vegetable. Wait, is it a vegetable? I always get so confused between fruits and vegetables!” 🥴🥴
“You know it’s a fruit if it has a seed. But wait bananas don’t have seeds! …but they’re a fruit right?”
😬😬😬😬 yikes why does she leave this stuff in! She’s such a dimwit

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on her videos…it’s a real punish to make myself sit through them these days!
“I think corn might be my favourite vegetable. Wait, is it a vegetable? I always get so confused between fruits and vegetables!” 🥴🥴
“You know it’s a fruit if it has a seed. But wait bananas don’t have seeds! …but they’re a fruit right?”
It’s for a certain segment of her audience that likes when she acts dumb and in need of help

Reactions: 3
I guess she thinks that makes her more relatable to people? I get acting stupid when you're a kid but she's closer to 30 than to 13.

Reactions: 1
Didn’t Steph say her and Gabby were planning a trip to Vegas together? And now Steph is there with her boyfriend? I wonder what happened. Do we think she’ll get drunk and have a Vegas wedding? 🤣