Stefntonic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg what a clown. I get the part about her man no stepping up and being a dad and making an effort but totally degrading him ๐Ÿ˜‚ she's made herself look so controlling. And asking him to have another baby during his degree then wondering why he didn't pass ๐Ÿ˜‚ a lot of what she says is folks reality but jesus she's making him out to be Quasimodo and she's esmarelda ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

on another note I couldn't stop cringing about her 19 year old daughter and making her go on dates. Pimping her out so she gets the experience. Rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
All the dancing is cringe she couldnโ€™t love herself anymore if she tried

She actually believes she is too good for Stef. It ripped right out her when she made that video about nearly splitting up with him. She is a roaster!

Reactions: 6
She actually believes she is too good for Stef. It ripped right out her when she made that video about nearly splitting up with him. She is a roaster!
Sheโ€™s always made it obvious she thinks sheโ€™s better than him.

Reactions: 4
How ignorant is that video?!! Gobsmacked at her!
The opposite of intellectual is stupid , so people who sit on the other end of the spectrum stupid???
why did she even have to say anything. She should just paid tribute to her son and that's it. Instead she had to say he's autistic but no one of the stupid ones he's one of the intelligent ones .
---
She just kept going on and on ! When it wasn't even needed

The opposite of intellectual is stupid , so people who sit on the other end of the spectrum stupid???
why did she even have to say anything. She should just paid tribute to her son and that's it. Instead she had to say he's autistic but no one of the stupid ones he's one of the intelligent ones .
---
She just kept going on and on ! When it wasn't even needed
Yeah that's what I took from it, I can see what she was trying to say and I've maybe took some of it the wrong way but she clearly showed she had an ignorant view that autistic people were stupid, like it's a shock autistic people can be intelligent and achieve things!
"Got autism" riles me aswell, it's not catching!

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I took from it, I can see what she was trying to say and I've maybe took some of it the wrong way but she clearly showed she had an ignorant view that autistic people were stupid, like it's a shock autistic people can be intelligent and achieve things!
I don't think she likes that autism label . Which is is fine each to their own . She needs to back to the drawing board with these Ted Talks

I don't think she likes that autism label . Which is is fine each to their own . She needs to back to the drawing board with these Ted Talks
I get the same impression. More so from that video it seems she doesn't like the label because of her past view/belief of what autism means!