Stefntonic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is she wearing? Aside from the top she has put on purposely to get ‘punching’ comments, those jeans and the black boots 🤣🤣🤣 naw hen. Tragic.
Her dress sense is bleeping awful! What a riot of a woman, imagine her prancing about your street like that 🫣

Reactions: 2
Saw they videos and I cringggeedd hard 😬😬
Her style is stuck in the bloody 90’s no updated her wardrobe in years by the looks of it

Saw they videos and I cringggeedd hard 😬😬
Her style is stuck in the bloody 90’s no updated her wardrobe in years by the looks of it
I couldn’t believe the denim and black boots look. I still can’t get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What is she wearing? Aside from the top she has put on purposely to get ‘punching’ comments, those jeans and the black boots 🤣🤣🤣 naw hen. Tragic.
In Teri's head she's in Archaos, late 90s, thinking she's a ticket while Stef stands at the bar with his pint of Tennents thinking he's won the lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her dress sense is bleeping awful! What a riot of a woman, imagine her prancing about your street like that 🫣
she is forever wearing her daughters clothes, she needs to get a grip!

I’ve saw videos when Teri isn’t dancing like a loon ball in her streets phone box and she seems like sweet/nice
BUT then she puts on tit clothes and dances like an idiot, saw loads of comments on her videos saying she should do OF etc she loves the comments esp the ones saying she’s punching and only reason daft Stef doesn’t say anything is cause he loves it too or she promises him a half bottle 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That TikTok of his big fat sausage fingers caressing her leg 🤢 I CANT! I’d like to think they post vids like that as a joke but I know that’s not the case 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does stef ever take that burnt orange Tshirt off or have another jacket apart from that black one that looks like it’s about 20 years old??

• Haha
Does stef ever take that burnt orange Tshirt off or have another jacket apart from that black one that looks like it’s about 20 years old??
Yeah lol took it off too much and now dances about in dancing knickers it’s embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Wonder if terri dunn and terri from stef n tonic have had a wee fall out. Shes on a rant about people and their money on her story

I cant believe her new tiktok on her marriage 😳
Seen it this morning. My man would be bloody mortified if I told social media he never paid a thing and how tit a husband he had been! Wouldn't be surprised if there's been infidelity on her part tbh

Did she actually say “some couples are only faithful to each other because no-one else will have them” wow 🥴
---
That was all about her & how she felt. Did she ever stop to consider how he felt & why he was hanging about with his pals instead of her? She is a big headed hole. My man would be mortified if i spilled my guts about our relationship like that online 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Holy tit Just seen part 2! How fkn big headed is she " I get hit on all the time and stef knows this" I cannot believe she is degrading he'd husband to the world! Fk me and my man have had our share of ups and downs but for years now we just get on so well he makes me laugh all the time I look after him he looks after me and we aren't faithful to each other because no one else will have us 🤣 we are faithful because we love each other we don't want to jeopardise our family and have our home torn apart.