Stefntonic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughter's need to get those hideous boots papped in the bin! She's another one that thinks she's stunning with absolutely shocking dress sense!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Somebody?anybody? want to explain wtf this auld tart is prancing aboot her kitchen way a nightie on and they horrendous glittery boots 🤣
Imagine being her age and needing old
Perverts to tell you your man is punching once your a couple of bottles deep. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She could have got Revo to paint they skirtings and doors as well 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why have the daft cunts put fkn bathroom flooring on the stairs and throughout the whole upstairs, wtf??!! Looks so tit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Just posted about that in the spa thread. Her skirtings are bleeping barket as well. Maybe she should spend more time sorting that hoose and less time making an arse of hersel on a weans dancing app.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just posted about that in the spa thread. Her skirtings are bleeping barket as well. Maybe she should spend more time sorting that hoose and less time making an arse of hersel on a weans dancing app.
I thought that, why show a pic of new flooring and painted walls with boggin skirting and door surrounds. Looks like someone has been chewing her bannister as well

Wtf😆 its like the floor in apartments abroad that's horrendous looking

Reactions: 2
I think she's trying to keep with her hairdresser pal although she's different league in terms of ££££

• Haha
I think she's trying to keep with her hairdresser pal although she's different league in terms of ££££
Was going to say the same about the house. Those stairs are defo a case of, if you can't afford to do it right just don't do it at all 🫣
Also knew the twerking comment was going to be that water dance...act yer age Teri 🤮

That latest video, her dancing about & her tits just about popping out the side of her top 🤦🏽‍♀️ what possesses her?! Honestly! & if I were him I’d be saying put yer mammary glands away doll!

Naw just naw…she must be the talk of her neighbours 🤦🏻‍♀️ you’d think he let her know about her right tit falling out but he just let her make a right tit out of herself 😂

• Haha
What is she wearing? Aside from the top she has put on purposely to get ‘punching’ comments, those jeans and the black boots 🤣🤣🤣 naw hen. Tragic.

• Haha