Stefntonic

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys, I know on the previous Scottish threads Stef n tonic have been mentioned, I’ve searched and can’t see a thread, I defo think they deserve a thread here! 156.5k followers.

Stef is just a guy who loves Bucky, does as he’s told but his wife Terri has literally taken over this account and getting more and more desperate for views and practically flashing her body at any given moment! Dances everywhere no inhibitions, she seems very controlling.

Recently got into a fight with Danielle W & Marcie over Terri Dunn , totally sucking right up Terri’s ar8e.

Anyway …. Thoughts?

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, I know on the previous Scottish threads Stef n tonic have been mentioned, I’ve searched and can’t see a thread, I defo think they deserve a thread here! 156.5k followers.

Stef is just a guy who loves Bucky, does as he’s told but his wife Terri has literally taken over this account and getting more and more desperate for views and practically flashing her body at any given moment! Dances everywhere no inhibitions, she seems very controlling.

Recently got into a fight with Danielle W & Marcie over Terri Dunn , totally sucking right up Terri’s ar8e.

Anyway …. Thoughts?
I'm so pleased to see a thread for them 😂
He doesn't bother me so much but she really annoys the tit out of me!

Reactions: 5
Is she / was she and actual dance teacher? Or is this one of they “TikTok” skills she’s picked up during lockdown?

Reactions: 2
Is she / was she and actual dance teacher? Or is this one of they “TikTok” skills she’s picked up during lockdown?
I believe she said she had her own dance school pre covid

I wouldn’t want her teaching my kids 😂 the revealing outfit and fear her bits are going to fall out is plenty lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I believe she said she had her own dance school pre covid

I wouldn’t want her teaching my kids 😂 the revealing outfit and fear her bits are going to fall out is plenty lol
I know she would be bashing the kids out the way to get in the limelight That video of her dancing with no top on was a bit ott I’ve never in my life seen someone who loves themselves that much

• Haha
I know she would be bashing the kids out the way to get in the limelight That video of her dancing with no top on was a bit ott I’ve never in my life seen someone who loves themselves that much
I'm all for loving yourself and body positivity but she is just on another level!

These two are just embarrassing, he is a horrible man not very nice to people on his lives…. she is off the scale nuts!!! definitely like a swingers party they do 😉

Reactions: 6
Never knew this thread existed! Poor Stef built that account up then shes took it over flashing her gash about the place 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn’t know about this thread either. He must have a brass neck, imagine going into your work and that was your wife.

duck being their neighbour's look out your window theyre oot the back drinking stuff oot socks and shes dancing in her hotpants. She's doing the same dance move every time I see her

• Haha
duck being their neighbour's look out your window theyre oot the back drinking stuff oot socks and shes dancing in her hotpants. She's doing the same dance move every time I see her
Aye and she’s no even good at it. Mind she used to dance with a heavy lassie? That lassie put her to shame. But of course she thinks it makes her look good, dancing with a fat pal.

Reactions: 7
Has she feel out with the bold Terry Dunn? She is never posting videos up her arse now 🧐

Reactions: 2
Aye and she’s no even good at it. Mind she used to dance with a heavy lassie? That lassie put her to shame. But of course she thinks it makes her look good, dancing with a fat pal.
Aye she was a better dancer and better looking, also didn't seem like she had her head rammed up her own arse either!

Just seen on the fyp a post they have on of an old vid that made them go viral, her prancing about buchanan galleries nearly popping out her top 🤣🤣 honestly the 2nd hand embarrassment I have 🙈 pretty sure she done one in a swimming costume in there at the same time, couldn't paint a red neck on her 😳

Just seen on the fyp a post they have on of an old vid that made them go viral, her prancing about buchanan galleries nearly popping out her top 🤣🤣 honestly the 2nd hand embarrassment I have 🙈 pretty sure she done one in a swimming costume in there at the same time, couldn't paint a red neck on her 😳
That's right, with her man filming her and someone filming her man filming her! She thinks she's Glasgow's answer to Beyonce!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aye and they got papped out and barred didn’t they? She was defo not popular at school, to be craving this much attention as a middle aged mother.

• Haha
Aye and they got papped out and barred didn’t they? She was defo not popular at school, to be craving this much attention as a middle aged mother.
It was during COVID wasn't it, I'm mortified for her everytime I see her prancing about the streets!

See all the comments under the video from dirty old men, commenting about her boobs. She loves the attention. Her man is a bleeping gimpp. She’s a pure catfish into the bargain. I remember her saying they didn’t tell any of their family they done TikTok’s as they would be mortified. Nae wonder ya mad auld bleep.

See all the comments under the video from dirty old men, commenting about her boobs. She loves the attention. Her man is a bleeping gimpp. She’s a pure catfish into the bargain. I remember her saying they didn’t tell any of their family they done TikTok’s as they would be mortified. Nae wonder ya mad auld bleep.
What man would be happy with a load of old creeps perving over your wife 🤢 weird behaviour, no wonder he's always knocking back the buckfast! Has she not got a daughter in her late teens aswell? I'd confiscate my mums phone 😂