Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a dick move videoing her neighbours today and then actually posting it on insta.

She’s an ignorant idiot!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What a dick move videoing her neighbours today and then actually posting it on insta.

She’s an ignorant idiot!!!!!
Ya I’m thinking surely she got their permission? I could be wrong tho 😱

Reactions: 1
I hate when insta huns put up question box about shite and looking for engagement- so annoying - I have to unfollow this one

I hate when insta huns put up question box about shite and looking for engagement- so annoying - I have to unfollow this one
You would wonder how much engagement she really gets. She will have a serious job on her hands to keep engagement once covid restrictions are gone. She even asking about wedding stuff now clutching. ..

The fun never stops with stef.
View attachment 680530
That's absolutely the last thing I'd want to be reminded of at a wedding. She is so odd.
Edit: she also said she put a bowl of little things for people to fidget with at each table. I'm now fully convinced she's somewhere on the autism spectrum if she felt that was something people would want/need.

Reactions: 12
Like god forbid you wouldn’t be reminded of covid every 15 seconds.
the little covid balls won’t protect you if someone is unlucky enough to be carrying it

That's absolutely the last thing I'd want to be reminded of at a wedding. She is so odd.
Edit: she also said she put a bowl of little things for people to fidget with at each table. I'm now fully convinced she's somewhere on the autism spectrum if she felt that was something people would want/need.
I think she said before that she was on the spectrum

Reactions: 2
Like god forbid you wouldn’t be reminded of covid every 15 seconds.
the little covid balls won’t protect you if someone is unlucky enough to be carrying it
She is dry as duck. Id say this was the least boring thing about her wedding.

Did anyone ever see Can't Cope, Won't Cope? I just think it's so telling of her personality. She distrusts women who are outgoing and fun, it dare I say promiscuous. Enjoyed the show when I watched & had a lot of empathy for the characters but now putting it together with who she is, it seems really contrived.

Reactions: 6
See the thing here is stef is all ‘ I don’t want the attention ‘ but yet does all these things that she knows will get attention

Reactions: 5
975AB665-F470-4D7A-AA06-89C3004D02C2.png

Is Mrs. Covid leaving the country? And risking further spread of new variants? 😂 she’s a walking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.