Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK is her column supposed to be fictional short stories? The dramatics are ridiculous... this one goes in the "Things that never happened" section.

Oh an using the term "victim blaming" because she was clueless enough to drive on a flat tyre... I just can't even.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Just... What? Literally nowhere does it say that these services will only be open to fully vaccinated people. How does she just make this tit up? The government can't force people to get vaccinated against their will in order to avail of services Stefanie, this isn't North Korea 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Just... What? Literally nowhere does it say that these services will only be open to fully vaccinated people. How does she just make this tit up? The government can't force people to get vaccinated against their will in order to avail of services Stefanie, this isn't North Korea 🙄
Think she could be right there as that's the way it's going in other countries. You don't have to get vaccinated but you won't be allowed go places unless you are. Hate saying she's right 🤣

Think she could be right there as that's the way it's going in other countries. You don't have to get vaccinated but you won't be allowed go places unless you are. Hate saying she's right 🤣
She might be right... but as of now shes not!

Shes never let the facts get in the way of her insta story though!

But the government haven't started that at any point? Yet she's stating it as definite.

Reactions: 2
1st time commenting here but this has really given me the rage this evening. Who does she think she is spouting utter crap and false information to people. I dont understand what makes her such an authority on covid?? I see someone tweeted her to say they hadnt heard that in d announcement and she replies 'could be phrased better' as if it wasnt her to begin with who said it.. She has to be one of the most unlikeable people Ive ever come across.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Anyone read her first book “ why can’t everything stay the same”??
I bought it a few years ago thinking it would be brill!! ( I liked her back then) but it’s hornsti the worst book I’ve ever read! I’ve disliked her since then!

She’s a horrendous writer. Don’t know how she gets so much work ( the second book came and her stupid column)

I think the government said that some of that stuff 'might' start to open in May/June but we all know that's no guarantee.

I also don't know how it would work if places are only open to vaccinated people, if the staff themselves haven't been vaccinated. It's all very well countries doing that when they're vaccinating at a fast pace, but we know we're not and there's no chance of the younger people who would work in a lot of these places, being vaccinated by then.

I think the government said that some of that stuff 'might' start to open in May/June but we all know that's no guarantee.

I also don't know how it would work if places are only open to vaccinated people, if the staff themselves haven't been vaccinated. It's all very well countries doing that when they're vaccinating at a fast pace, but we know we're not and there's no chance of the younger people who would work in a lot of these places, being vaccinated by then.
Yes, exactly! Also, do we really think the government is competent to roll out some kind of vaccine pass system when they can barely roll out the vaccine system in the first place?! She's talking absolute waffle and scaring people for no reason.

Absol
Yes, exactly! Also, do we really think the government is competent to roll out some kind of vaccine pass system when they can barely roll out the vaccine system in the first place?! She's talking absolute waffle and scaring people for no reason.
Absolutely, not to mention the ethics of such a scheme. What about pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, children, people with allergies and medical conditions that cannot take it, not to mention those who choose not to. We would be talking about ushering in a medical class system!, that doesn't bear thinking about. I'd find it very hard to believe it would float considering it doesn't stop transmission of this disease. She's a tool of the highest order.

Reactions: 3
Don't know, the blood test today possibly and just a feeling 🙈🙈. Ridiculous speculation I know
Ah there’s a million different reasons for blood tests, she’s no bump in the pic from paddy’s days either, I’d say if she was she’d be only gagging to proclaim how she’s doing this that and the other and how perfect she is once again

Reactions: 3
Ah there’s a million different reasons for blood tests, she’s no bump in the pic from paddy’s days either, I’d say if she was she’d be only gagging to proclaim how she’s doing this that and the other and how perfect she is once again
I know I know!!! As someone who has suffered through the 'are you pregnant?' questions I should know better than to even speculate 🤥

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised they haven't eloped yet. She's spent enough time telling us all how much she hates big weddings, and weddings in general 🙄.

I'm surprised they haven't eloped yet. She's spent enough time telling us all how much she hates big weddings, and weddings in general 🙄.
Ah but is it essential? The Covid Commissioner couldn't be seen to be breaking the rules now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.