Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not funny, she's not clever, she's incredibly condescending and quite rude. I used to like her but she's absolutely repulsed me the last few months with her snooty snippy judgy attitude
100% agree with you…… I used to like her but she has this cocky condescending air about her she is trying too hard to be the COVID Queen……hope she falls off her stupid new toy she got 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh id say she would be painful to be in company with. She has a serious condescending attitude. She keeps flashing the ring as well since he popped the question.

Reactions: 3
When Stefanie first came on the scene, I was saying to myself isn’t that great, someone engaging on the political front. How nice!
How wrong could I be. So many negatives to her online presence, so much backhanded sneakiness. It’s galling to watch people ask her stuff, like some self appointed leader of the people.
She a raging pro establishment head, so much so, she can’t actually pretend to be not aligned to any party ( my hole).
Her polls are are up to drive engagement and pit people against each other.
She’s always trying to undermine the opposition parties at every turn !
Her Twitter account is like a car crash.
The smugness of her is just awful to witness.
Oh, and she’s dangerously thriving on the attention

Reactions: 16
I have to laugh, people sending her that vogue Williams broke tier 4 to go to St Barts and she says let’s focus on our own side of the street?! You were the gal filming people minding their own business because you are the self appointed covid police

When did she meet the boyfriend? Isn't she getting married next month?
First post is May 2019. He married his wife in January 2018 and she died the same month so early 2019 at the earliest I’d say

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Shares a blooper reel of Fine Gael and the whole country living through a huge and real government blunder tit show. Didn’t see the Sinn Fein one of course , because funnily enough she doesn’t follow them.
I’ll never forget; the one and only good thing about the furore over the mother and baby homes, the opposition put so much pressure on FG that they had to do a u-turn. She still said that the opposition was trying to muddy the waters. When I messaged her about that, she told me I just didn’t understand the process

Sorry her response was that it wasn’t nuanced enough for an ordinary joe soap to understand . Who in gods name does she think she is.
She honestly thinks she providing an essential service of some sort. For people that can’t read or understand what’s going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Shares a blooper reel of Fine Gael and the whole country living through a huge and real government blunder tit show. Didn’t see the Sinn Fein one of course , because funnily enough she doesn’t follow them.
I’ll never forget; the one and only good thing about the furore over the mother and baby homes, the opposition put so much pressure on FG that they had to do a u-turn. She still said that the opposition was trying to muddy the waters. When I messaged her about that, she told me I just didn’t understand the process

Sorry her response was that it wasn’t nuanced enough for an ordinary joe soap to understand . Who in gods name does she think she is.
She honestly thinks she providing an essential service of some sort. For people that can’t read or understand what’s going on.
It’s this type of response from her! She fully believes she is above everyone else and no has an understanding of the things she talks about, the election and covid!

Reactions: 4
It’s worrying because she has told her audience that she’s not biased when she’s absolutely is !
This is the first time many people are engaging politically and they are getting information from this snake oil merchant

Reactions: 4
It’s worrying because she has told her audience that she’s not biased when she’s absolutely is !
This is the first time many people are engaging politically and they are getting information from this snake oil merchant
Exactly! She has clear biases and should be up front about it! People are genuinely trying to become more knowledgeable and she’s giving them a completely skewed opinion with missing or wrong facts

She was driving around Dublin during the last lockdown videoing people without their permission for the audacity of said people eating outside!
She was lambasted on Twitter and only took it down because she was privately messaged by someone who could be seen meeting his ex. Which framed it nicely for her to pin the blame on a lowly man.

I can’t believe her fiancé is a Fianna Fail advisor and she hasn’t stated that as a potential bias when giving political info. Like am I mad for thinking that a short disclaimer is appropriate for her when talking about this stuff? Her not mentioning it makes her seem so untrustworthy.

She’s essentially trying to break into politics with zero qualifications by arse licking only

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe her fiancé is a Fianna Fail advisor and she hasn’t stated that as a potential bias when giving political info. Like am I mad for thinking that a short disclaimer is appropriate for her when talking about this stuff? Her not mentioning it makes her seem so untrustworthy.

She’s essentially trying to break into politics with zero qualifications by arse licking only
But why are people even using her as a source of information? Literally just look up the information yourself, it's all there online!
I can't understand how people like her have used Covid as a springboard for generating followers and engagement, she's not an expert in any sense. Are people really that lazy or foolish to rely on getting their information from a Sindo-FG groupie?

Reactions: 8
But why are people even using her as a source of information? Literally just look up the information yourself, it's all there online!
I can't understand how people like her have used Covid as a springboard for generating followers and engagement, she's not an expert in any sense. Are people really that lazy or foolish to rely on getting their information from a Sindo-FG groupie?
It’s the same dopes asking Sandra in the city if they fart when they are 5km from home does the fart break the 5km rule . If you take advice from anyone unqualified to give it you are the problem !! Stefanie Is an attention seeking fool who can’t even admit when she is wrong

Reactions: 11
Stefanie also as a job directs and courts ministers how to conduct interviews for TV and radio. So she's defo party linked and it's fianna fail

She's mentioned this before
A spin doctor if you will

Stefanie also as a job directs and courts ministers how to conduct interviews for TV and radio. So she's defo party linked and it's fianna fail

She's mentioned this before
A spin doctor if you will
You have some memory! I do remember her saying that now! How she presents herself as non biased I will never know

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.