Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say that has changed since the interview though hasn't it? She spends days alone with her now I think.
AFAIK she's said a few times that she's never spent a full day alone with the kid. Her SIL comes from Mayo one day a week, her mother comes up from Cork etc. She made a pretty big deal about the fact she took the baby swimming on her own last week.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the interview with her in the Irish times? I don’t follow her and I only know her from the can’t cope won’t cope tv show.
Dear god she sounds exhausting. She has so much tragedy in her life but I found it very hard to sympathise. She just sounds like the friend who does nothing but moan.
i felt stressed just reading that - I hope she's finding some joy somewhere in the baby blur.

but, she was talking about how difficult it is and was wondering why nobody talks about that. Hmmm, I think lots of people talk about how difficult it is, just nobody really listens until they have kids themselves.It's not a secret. Parenting is hard work. The two of them do seem to have a phenomenal amount of support, the single mothers and those who's partners couldn't work from home to mind them are in a completely differently situation.

it's a weird interview though. Very doom and gloom, while simultaneously praising her.

Reactions: 5
Jesus her article in the sindo today as well , non stop complaining about how hard it is to have a baby. I feel sorry for all these kids when they grow up and are able to see all the horrible things their parents said about them. Yes having a baby is really life changing and hard but Jesus talk to your husband or your friends don't keep doing interviews and posting about it online to thousands of people you don't know how embarrassing for the baby when she grows up.
We are going to have a whole new generation of f**ked up
She's now making her whole career and personality about autism and how horrible being a parent is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Surely when they were trying so long to have a baby she would have had some kind of therapy that would give her coping mechanisms to deal with life. I know it’s hard with a new baby but as the above poster said it’s becoming her personality

Reactions: 2
All these podcasts must scare the tit out of women these days. All we hear is how bad and hard everything is. I know we only ever hear about extremes in most situations but I think women need to know that parenthood is mostly enjoyable too and worthwhile if that's what you want. Enough with the scare mongering.

Reactions: 10
I wonder who'll be staying with her this week. No way is she going to stay alone with the baby for a week.

Who are the absolute goons telling her it’s perfectly normal not to want to be alone with your baby??? Sorry but that is Not normal at all. I get it can be challenging and hard at times but this certainly not at all normal and she shouldn’t be making out that it is.

Reactions: 7
Fair enough a week alone with a small baby is hard but she can't even manage a few hrs by herself normally. Noel must be constantly worried about how she's coping.

Reactions: 5
Fair enough a week alone with a small baby is hard but she can't even manage a few hrs by herself normally. Noel must be constantly worried about how she's coping.
It's worrying isn't it.
Granted its tough for anyone a week by themselves with a baby, but I'd be terrified leaving her.

Absolutely a week is very hard but plenty do it, some with multiple children. It’s the fact she said she can’t be alone for an hour or two is more worrying. I personally don’t think this is normal and don’t think people should be normalising it. I’d be terrified going if I was Noel.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely a week is very hard but plenty do it, some with multiple children. It’s the fact she said she can’t be alone for an hour or two is more worrying. I personally don’t think this is normal and don’t think people should be normalising it. I’d be terrified going if I was Noel.
I'd say her mother or sister in law are staying with her.

When did she become the go to person for explaining every news event and how could someone not be embarrassed to send her multiple messages saying they don't understand the whole Gary Lineker story. Just bloody Google it if you're that thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When did she become the go to person for explaining every news event and how could someone not be embarrassed to send her multiple messages saying they don't understand the whole Gary Lineker story. Just bloody Google it if you're that thick.
yeah I thought the same, like a quick google or a search on twitter will give you the information you need ?!

Reactions: 1
I saw her in blanch on Saturday I couldn’t believe how tall she was.

off topic but I see her bestie PJ is expecting twins. Delighted for him he’s been through a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.