Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 times in one story this morning she has said she's autistic. I have adhd, and have a lot of varying symptoms, but i also havent made it my personality. I find it very irritating that every single thing thats an issue for her she blames it on autism
Everything is "cause im autistic" Seriously has she no personality outside of that, like what is her having sensory issues with food got to do with what her child eats, shes not eating it too?! and now the preachy videos about vitamins and fruit blah blah would you give over I know some people do babyled weaning but babies have been eating pureed food since the beginning of time! stop trying to subtly shame people but pretend that its just you finding out information ! Could you imagine the drama of her if she chose babyled weaning and had to touch the mushy left over food from the baby.

Reactions: 1
Not defending her at all but my child has food issues and would vomit at the sight of a baby eating even an ad on the tv would set him off so I can understand why she might have difficulties with the solid foods.

If that was another person out there they would have tulsa involved by now.but no not her cause she uses the labels autistic

I think they are referring to her saying she can't be left alone with the child because she cant cope if the child doesn't stick to her schedule?
Not sure but sure Tusla can't look after the kids in care already they ain't taking a child out of a home where the person has support

Reactions: 4
I think they are referring to her saying she can't be left alone with the child because she cant cope if the child doesn't stick to her schedule?
Not sure but sure Tusla can't look after the kids in care already they ain't taking a child out of a home where the person has support
Yes I was just saying that basically she can't cope with having a child finds it to hard and to much for her cause the child has more needs than her .a person like her wouldn't cope well with the husband giving the baby more attention than her. It's all about her .never about the baby .

Reactions: 2
Yes I was just saying that basically she can't cope with having a child finds it to hard and to much for her cause the child has more needs than her .a person like her wouldn't cope well with the husband giving the baby more attention than her. It's all about her .never about the baby .
The child clearly isn't in any danger or not being cared for though. I think suggesting TUSLA involvement is a bit extreme. Plenty of new mothers struggle with the new demands, the changes to lifestyle required and PND etc. I think the difference here is she is publicly vocal about it whereas most people silently struggle.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she needs to worry about the weaning and sensory issues around food, SHE JUST AT A KIWI WITH THE SKIN ON :sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
She is worried about weaning and jst gave her child a raw carrot to suck on. But don't worry she isn't on solids 🙈 and her worried about the child choking .this one is out of touch

• Wow
I fail to understand how a person so vocal about needing routine and struggling when routine is removed or can’t be controlled would choose to host LIVE radio, which has to be up there with one of the most uncontrollable of jobs.
yes you can prep the segments but you don’t know what might happen in the world while live for 2 or 3 hours ?
How does this make sense ?

Reactions: 5
It’s actually unreal how incapable she is. Never left alone with her own child? Why are people around her allowing her to get away with this behaviour? Poor Noel.

Jesus the big deal with hot water bottles and towels. Wait until she has a toddler on her hands who refuses to get dressed in the hot sweaty dressing room and then pisses on the towel🤣

Jesus the big deal with hot water bottles and towels. Wait until she has a toddler on her hands who refuses to get dressed in the hot sweaty dressing room and then pisses on the towel🤣
Seems like alot of hassle to go to. It sounds like she spent longer dressing the hot water bottles than the baby

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.