Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean the warm towels seems like a great idea Tbf. I think a lot of pools and changing areas are colder than they need to be.

No need for it though , Just wrap the baby in a towel and they will be grand 🙈 Like shes setting herself to make her own life more difficult, now the baby expects a hot towel every time she goes to the swimming pool

Reactions: 2
I mean the warm towels seems like a great idea Tbf. I think a lot of pools and changing areas are colder than they need to be.
But surely she'd have the child dried, dressed and warmed up normally by the time she takes off a warm towel, wraps a 2nd towel around the hotel water bottle, removes the 2nd towel and wraps the child's clothes around the hot water bottle.

Maybe bring a hot water bottle for the 1st towel but after that it's just a big rigamoral.

Reactions: 3
It's routine and she is all about routine don't forget sadly the child doesn't remember. She luckly met some one there other wise looks like she was on her own with the child first time ever it seems. Lies pure lies from her

Reactions: 1
4.5 years of waterbabies and I’ve never seen anyone with a hot water bottle and we started younger than Rori, seems like a load of faff. Sure the towels will warm her up in no time anyway unless they’re straight from the fridge or something!

Reactions: 5
She is weaning now .looks like poor noel doesn't get a say in what his daughter can or not eat .she decided as it suited her sensory needs

I say noel hasn't got it easy with her i say she is total nightmare all the time and nobody will saying anything because she is autistic

I don't think there's a single parent who hasn't been overstilumated by noise every day, triggered by messy feeding because we like things to be tidy and keeping things bottled up. Nothing to do with with Autism, just parenthood.

I don't think there's a single parent who hasn't been overstilumated by noise every day, triggered by messy feeding because we like things to be tidy and keeping things bottled up. Nothing to do with with Autism, just parenthood.
Is there any part of motherhood she likes just seems to moan moan the hole time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Is there any part of motherhood she likes just seems to moan moan the hole time 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She hasn't stopped moaning since the child was born. She's triggered, overwhelmed, overstimulated (insert negative emotion) by seemingly every single thing the poor child does 🙄 Her husband has the patience of a saint I tell ya.

She hasn't stopped moaning since the child was born. She's triggered, overwhelmed, overstimulated (insert negative emotion) by seemingly every single thing the poor child does  Her husband has the patience of a saint I tell ya.
He really does actually feel so sorry for him and the child god help her when the baby starts talking that be another trigger 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
But like isn't it the same for most parents? I hate how she has to bring being autistic into everything. Plus she's turning into another bloody parent expert. Her page is now 99% about parenting. Nothing wrong with that but she changes with the wind.

Did anyone see the interview with her in the Irish times? I don’t follow her and I only know her from the can’t cope won’t cope tv show.
Dear god she sounds exhausting. She has so much tragedy in her life but I found it very hard to sympathise. She just sounds like the friend who does nothing but moan.

I still can’t believe she won’t be alone with her child for a day. That is not normal for anyone regardless of neurodivergence

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.