Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babies are great and lovely news and congrats to them. Just seems a very odd thing to post and place a picture in a Sunday newspaper of. your baby and then counter act that with an attempt at empathy for people who are struggling with fertility - your doing the very thing you said you found hard to watch, that punctured you. If it is triggering you just see the photos, the post context goes out the window. Just don’t post !!!!

Reactions: 14
Wow I am shook how she was able to keep that a secret.
Thrilled for them after the journey they have been on

Reactions: 2
Really happy for her.

But is this the same woman who in her podcast about pelvic health ohhhhhh’ed and ahhhhhh’ed when Discussing all the topics. Surely someone who has been through what she has would have have known more. She really made out she didn’t have a clue which I think was v misleading. Obviously didn’t expect her to divulge her secrets but I think to play completely dumb was strange. Maybe just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ah I don’t think she owes anyone in that regard. She’s a melt at the best of times but I’m giving her a pass on all this. Congrats to her!

Reactions: 3
Babies are great and lovely news and congrats to them. Just seems a very odd thing to post and place a picture in a Sunday newspaper of. your baby and then counter act that with an attempt at empathy for people who are struggling with fertility - your doing the very thing you said you found hard to watch, that punctured you. If it is triggering you just see the photos, the post context goes out the window. Just don’t post !!!!
Couldn’t have said it better myself. As someone has has struggled for years with fertility, things like this really trigger me. I’m delighted for Stef (sounds like she had a horrible time) but to have her gorgeous little baba in her arms and then write a piece about her struggle is just a bit smug to me. As I’ve said for year after Rosanna, Pippa and everyone else. They only tell of their struggles AFTER they have their happy ending. I really don’t think that helps people who are still struggling. How is a 45 year old woman who wasn’t lucky enough to conceive going to feel when she is being told by a 35 year to hang in there_ her miracle will come. It won’t and that’s the reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She also went to the merrion clinic and went private, that is out of reach for the majority of people.

Delighted they have jad a gorgeous healthy baby after a rough journey.

Not so thrilled about the level of stefsplanations we are surely going to get about pregnancy, and parenting.

• Haha
Gorgeous News. How lovely of them to remember Noel’s first wife with babies second name.
she’s a dote.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t have said it better myself. As someone has has struggled for years with fertility, things like this really trigger me. I’m delighted for Stef (sounds like she had a horrible time) but to have her gorgeous little baba in her arms and then write a piece about her struggle is just a bit smug to me. As I’ve said for year after Rosanna, Pippa and everyone else. They only tell of their struggles AFTER they have their happy ending. I really don’t think that helps people who are still struggling. How is a 45 year old woman who wasn’t lucky enough to conceive going to feel when she is being told by a 35 year to hang in there_ her miracle will come. It won’t and that’s the reality.
Of course many people only post of their struggle after their their happy ending, it’s often far too painful to discuss or open up about during that time. I’ve been there, last thing I wanted was people knowing, asking questions, expecting updates. I only wanted to talk about it when I felt able and the more people that knew, that harder that was to control. Even when people meant well it was still too difficult and the f*cking “advice” from people who had never been there and didn’t have a clue what they were talking about. Don’t blame anyone for not wanting to invite that into their lives. I personally think it can offer hope to see someone have a complicated journey and manage to have a healthy pregnancy in the end. It’s far better than showing up with a beautiful baby and pretending it was all easy breezy imo, it used to make me feel even worse seeing how easy it was for everyone else and wondering what I was doing so wrong.

Reactions: 9
I don’t care she’s had a child but I generally don’t care who has a baby. But she’s already off with the preachy I know all posts.

Baby’s middle name is Kathy - assume that was Noel’s first wife’s name. He was widowed before he met Stef. It is really lovely.
I didn’t know this. Has he kids with his first wife? She must have died young. How sad.

Get ready for the list of can’t live without free baby stuff that she won’t acknowledge was free ….. the true reason for the big reveal …

Baby’s middle name is Kathy - assume that was Noel’s first wife’s name. He was widowed before he met Stef. It is really lovely.
How could that be assumed could be anyones name ?

Congratulations to Stephanie and Noel, it’s wonderful news I wish them all well.

One thing I’ve been meaning to say for a long time is why does Stephanie feel she needs to get involved in absolutely every solitary thing going in the news and the world not everything concerns her, she’s a know it all.

Get ready for the list of can’t live without free baby stuff that she won’t acknowledge was free ….. the true reason for the big reveal …

How could that be assumed could be anyones name ?
its not assumed. His first wife is Kathy.They were only married for a few days before she passed away.
beautiful tribute to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Great news delighted for them looks like they had a rough road. I cant help but think back during the 5k restrictions when someone asked on her question box did she think baby supplies would be reason enough to travel outside her 5k as she was due her 2nd baby and her sister had all of her baby stuff crib etc that she needed back as she was due fairly soon. She replied no not a valid reason. But the way she answered so passive agressive and just an awful tone. Something like u better be ready for the police or somethin along those lines... that was it for me with her. Now you have to wonder about the people actually asking her the questions but still... Im sure she will add parenting expert to her long list of expertise now.

• Angry
Stefanie is autistic and many people with autism will speak very bluntly. They also are very rigid about rules, so if the rules were no travelling outside 5k then that’s that in her mind.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.