Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a dose! A pure no it all! I don’t know if I can listen to her being a Mother Earth for the rest of her days on insta 🙄

Reactions: 3
She is talentless and very irritating when she appears on tv. Smacks of trying too hard

Absolute drama of her. Can’t figure out if it’s for attention or is she is truly like that. What is she going to be like when her kid gets sick, starts school etc. will she be able to cope?

Reactions: 2
Contact naps. Why does everything need to have a name. She is the most condensing know it all there is and she knows duck all

Reactions: 11
How does the husband put up with her..poor man losing his first wife & now this hopeless one who can hardly even get herself out the door in 2-3 wks after having a baby

I hate people who make a ‘diagnosis’ whether self diagnosed, half diagnosed or other, their personality! I was also nervous about taking my 2 week old out but I’m not autistic. Stop making everything a symptom

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How does the husband put up with her..poor man losing his first wife & now this hopeless one who can hardly even get herself out the door in 2-3 wks after having a baby
Yes poor noel is right following her around morning noon and night .don't know how she does it as before the kid came along she didn't get out of bed most days so she could "work" cause to "fill her cup" she is a bore .that child will suffer cause of her and her attention seeking ways. And as for the second name that's noel past not urs sefanine .I know well she picked it . Is noel family aloud to see the kid ?? Or just urs . She clearly bullies him and now will use the kid as a pawn to him. Ps skin to skin is meant to include the babies skin also. them pics of noel trying to do it is all wrong.

A baby girl on September 20th. Kept pregnancy a secret because they’d 5 miscarriages in the last 2 years.
Is that even possible and a full pregnancy in that two years also

Last edited:
On the beg now for free house clean and free pre made meals. Cause she doesn't want people calling to see the baby cause she has to hold it and feed it . She is a pure dose . I'd say she wouldn't do any cleaning anyway baby or not . What are the odds pj Gallagher will be god father to the girl

Reactions: 4
On the beg now for free house clean and free pre made meals. Cause she doesn't want people calling to see the baby cause she has to hold it and feed it . She is a pure dose . I'd say she wouldn't do any cleaning anyway baby or not . What are the odds pj Gallagher will be god father to the girl
She sounds like a nightmare, marriage won't last if she is at this, cop on woman and act like a mature adult

Reactions: 1
All these suggestions for gifts, how about you pay for it yourself if that's what you want! All my friends & I gave each other when babies were born were clothes & bits & pieces...shes posted about large pieces of baby equipment being gifts from her friends... expensive business being her friend that I doubt would be reciprocated...

Reactions: 5
Is that even possible and a full pregnancy in that two years also
There’s 24 months in 2 years, it’s very possible. It seems from your comment you’ve never experienced recurrent miscarriages. Lucky you.

Reactions: 9
The only person I know that did a baby registry was a friend who moved to the states- we were all happy to grab stuff (it was all small bits, nothing majorly expensive) on it cos we couldn’t rock up with a cute outfit from M&S!
Stef has some neck asking for big ticket items from friends and family that aren’t the grandparents.

There’s 24 months in 2 years, it’s very possible. It seems from your comment you’ve never experienced recurrent miscarriages. Lucky you.
Thank you I didn't know there were 24 months in 2 years.giving it was the start of Jan 2020 lets jst say ,some more maths 24 months minus 9 months pregnancy( she only delivered a week early= 12 months left from the 24. one miscarriage at 12 weeks .12 weeks equals 3 months. 3months minus the 12 months = 9 months left where she had 4 miscarriages. every doctor/nurse recommends to wait a cycle to try again.she must be very unlucky or just a coincidence that's all over Instagram.funny the same happened when she became autistic was all over social media . All I'm saying is she craves attention all the time . She didn't have much time for sinead Kingston when she did the live with her in fact she was very rude to her

Thank you I didn't know there were 24 months in 2 years.giving it was the start of Jan 2020 lets jst say ,some more maths 24 months minus 9 months pregnancy( she only delivered a week early= 12 months left from the 24. one miscarriage at 12 weeks .12 weeks equals 3 months. 3months minus the 12 months = 9 months left where she had 4 miscarriages. every doctor/nurse recommends to wait a cycle to try again.she must be very unlucky or just a coincidence that's all over Instagram.funny the same happened when she became autistic was all over social media . All I'm saying is she craves attention all the time . She didn't have much time for sinead Kingston when she did the live with her in fact she was very rude to her

24-9=15 not 12🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.