Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession with the UK's Queen's funeral 🙄
She loves a bandwagon. She'll be self appointed budget expert next. Wait for the podcast episode whats the story with the budget *insert finance expert name here*

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right, bets in for what the hiatus is about ?
Covid
Moved to Cork
Moved to London
Marriage ❌

Anyone know how old Stef us? An article recently said she was 33 but I thought she said she left school in 1995 on one of her podcasts.

Anyone know how old Stef us? An article recently said she was 33 but I thought she said she left school in 1995 on one of her podcasts.
She would be about 35/36.
also re her silence lately, usually it’s just for attention. She’s exhausted covid, the queens death, her own autism, she will be resting herself to update us all on the budget 🧐🙄 & pretend she’s doesn’t just Google the stuff before she posts it

Reactions: 8
Her piece in the indo at the weekend was about people not being able to think critically. Isn’t that exactly what Stefanie capitalises on?? The fact that young folks on Instagram don’t check to see that shes on the government payroll when she says she’s giving non-biased info.

Reactions: 10
Her piece in the indo at the weekend was about people not being able to think critically. Isn’t that exactly what Stefanie capitalises on?? The fact that young folks on Instagram don’t check to see that shes on the government payroll when she says she’s giving non-biased info.
I couldn’t bring myself to read any off it but you are dead right.
I feel like she is on the DL, maybe she has covid? Did she ever say she had it ?

Reactions: 1
There's definitely something going on cause she posted the bare minimum about the budget, and shes not stefsplaining the situation in the uk to us which is the kind of thing that gives her a horn.

Reactions: 4
A baby girl on September 20th. Kept pregnancy a secret because they’d 5 miscarriages in the last 2 years.

I admire her more than Randy Sandy in Cork who pretended every aspect of her private section was glamorous, put on fake tan , lashes & make up to come home & has continued to educate us all on how great FF are all whilst showing us her saggy Tits in the Nana dresses

Really happy for her.

But is this the same woman who in her podcast about pelvic health ohhhhhh’ed and ahhhhhh’ed when Discussing all the topics. Surely someone who has been through what she has would have have known more. She really made out she didn’t have a clue which I think was v misleading. Obviously didn’t expect her to divulge her secrets but I think to play completely dumb was strange. Maybe just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
She might have a little more heart and soul now thinking of the mother and baby homes

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.