Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yah was really wondering about this one, how she was involved . Maybe linked in with Ciara Kelly via Newstalk or with that FF Senator Lisa Chambers, wasn’t she paid thousands by some FF minister before ?

Reactions: 1
those “ questions “ were exactly the same as the ones she shared last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And also the disgraceful comments she made about the opposition ” confusing “ the issue over the sealed records.
6601E54D-9A88-4376-AF19-D8C6268FF39C.png

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She didn't need that pass (for children with special needs ) when she was bleeping off to Dubai in first class during Covid after absolutely vilifying people who had lunch OUTDOORS in Dublin City centre.

Amazing how she suddenly needs it now.

She is an absolute toe-rag and a complete c**t. I don't know how anyone gives her the time of day.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
An absolute con!

Set up her ‘covid expert’ page to grow a following & manipulative political discussions disguised as help. Poor innocent people assuming she’s being factual & she’s on the FF payroll! She’s special needs alright but it ain’t autism. It’s the need for inflated self importance. Hanging around journos (she’s not a journo) and politicians while her partner is working for FF full time.. using her followers as an unassuming survey/audience. Sneaky dirty and dangerous

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Was that TD not one of the ones in the FF picture holding pro life propaganda during the repel the 8th campaign.
Talking about the US, better to look closer to home and bank account.

What a sitting on the fence response I am a no vote but if it’s rape … Christ I wonder who helped her write that article ….

• Angry
Reactions: 2
She is and always has been a dangerous manipulative cow. If anyone knows Barbara Scully who writes for the Sunday Indo she called her out before on Instagram and said people like her who are self imposed experts on everything should be stopped.

Reactions: 11
God giving off about sunburnt people in the airport. Seriously. If grown adults get sunburnt it’s on themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Trying to create anxiety about the heatwave now.
really just keen to suck any enjoyment out of life.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hmmm do we think Clare Blading was throwing shade at Stefaine today in her post giving off about people looking for suggestions for podcast …. Thought they were friends .

She is a self proclaimed expert on everything, and I find her so patronizing.
But she's clearly running out of podcast topics to say she rolled out her bestie to explain how book covers were designed.... Like anyone gives a tit.
She uses her friendship with PJ gallagher for content too.

Reactions: 7
She uses every connection that she has to make money or get some airtime for herself.

She is a self proclaimed expert on everything, and I find her so patronizing.
But she's clearly running out of podcast topics to say she rolled out her bestie to explain how book covers were designed.... Like anyone gives a tit.
She uses her friendship with PJ gallagher for content too.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.