Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's now inserted herself as the authority on being diagnosed as an adult, and now any socially awkward traits she had have now multiplied and become sensory issues. Give me a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's now inserted herself as the authority on being diagnosed as an adult, and now any socially awkward traits she had have now multiplied and become sensory issues. Give me a break.
I was diagnosed as an adult, now I don't know Stefanie, or particularly share her views/difficulties/like Asiam, but for me the diagnosis was life changing. I think I got mine in the same place she had her assessment. It explained a lot for me and tbh I probably drone on about it at times, but overall for her I wouldn't have been surprised with the diagnosis for her. (Doesn't mean I agree with it being a "selling point" or the be all and end all)

Reactions: 4
I was diagnosed as an adult, now I don't know Stefanie, or particularly share her views/difficulties/like Asiam, but for me the diagnosis was life changing. I think I got mine in the same place she had her assessment. It explained a lot for me and tbh I probably drone on about it at times, but overall for her I wouldn't have been surprised with the diagnosis for her. (Doesn't mean I agree with it being a "selling point" or the be all and end all)
Exactly you actually hit the nail there, making it a selling point is my issue

Reactions: 2
Exactly you actually hit the nail there, making it a selling point is my issue
Yep I get you. I post on my own social media bits and pieces, and it probably is more autistic related than would interest most, but I don't have a large audience or make it a selling point. I already bore enough people 😂😂😂

I actually love hearing about peoples diagnosis and how they came to get it as an adult, and advocating for something is different to Stefanie who is making it her USP and appointing herself as a BA for autism in adults. First she did it with covid, then the war, now autism

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is using Autism as her USP and using it to push her "brand". Why is she on television and radio, I genuinely do not understand it. She is not engaging, nor interesting, and has no qualifications or experience worth noting. Its a mystery to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
ALL of the above!!! Sometimes I wonder how she gets all of these gigs, but then I wonder how she has managed to successfully forge so many relationships with the people who get her these gigs, when social skills are one of the biggest challenges for people with autism? I’ve said it here before, I think she’s more narcissist than anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
ALL of the above!!! Sometimes I wonder how she gets all of these gigs, but then I wonder how she has managed to successfully forge so many relationships with the people who get her these gigs, when social skills are one of the biggest challenges for people with autism? I’ve said it here before, I think she’s more narcissist than anything.
100% definitely a narcissist, I think she is actually a very dangerous toxic person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she posting pictures of a bruise everyday? Who is it for? I hope she never has a baby or we might be looking at pictures of her bruised hooha for a year afterwards

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The absolute audacity of her using the ‘Important Flyer’ lanyard to get thru Dublin airport quicker! They are meant for special needs children who become overwhelmed!
And I know her diagnosis, but anyone who can interact with numerous guests on her podcast, do Live shows & meet the audience, & rock into radio stations to present a show should not be abusing the privilege 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I suspect she paid for her diagnosis for content. A poster a few pages back reckons she only did 1 of many assessments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She says there will be a major panic to form a government as the votes are still so mixed, then in the second breath advises her “ group of Stefanie fans“ might not be a proper representation. No tit Sherlock. Half those SF questions are sent by herself. She is an absolute tool box

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The absolute audacity of her using the ‘Important Flyer’ lanyard to get thru Dublin airport quicker! They are meant for special needs children who become overwhelmed!
And I know her diagnosis, but anyone who can interact with numerous guests on her podcast, do Live shows & meet the audience, & rock into radio stations to present a show should not be abusing the privilege 🤬
How does she not get more vocal coverage on here.
Such such contradictory actions. If she was in some way overwhelmed etc in large crowds and noises how would she be able to also concentrate on capturing the airport and speaking to the camera and adding the captions etc etc. she literally reads that lanyard as famous flyer …

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh jesus the absoulte cheek or her using that special pass. I get it she has Autism but she has managed so far to date to go on her holidays and work etc does she really have to do this now when the aiports are under so much pressure? Im pretty sure these passes are for children anyway. She has irritated me so much this week.:mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Ya, definitely heavily involved in FF. just goes to show why their numbers are decreasing.

Oh jesus the absoulte cheek or her using that special pass. I get it she has Autism but she has managed so far to date to go on her holidays and work etc does she really have to do this now when the aiports are under so much pressure? Im pretty sure these passes are for children anyway. She has irritated me so much this week.:mad:
Despicable c**t she is. Autistic my ass.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.