Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you I didn't know there were 24 months in 2 years.giving it was the start of Jan 2020 lets jst say ,some more maths 24 months minus 9 months pregnancy( she only delivered a week early= 12 months left from the 24. one miscarriage at 12 weeks .12 weeks equals 3 months. 3months minus the 12 months = 9 months left where she had 4 miscarriages. every doctor/nurse recommends to wait a cycle to try again.she must be very unlucky or just a coincidence that's all over Instagram.funny the same happened when she became autistic was all over social media . All I'm saying is she craves attention all the time . She didn't have much time for sinead Kingston when she did the live with her in fact she was very rude to her
Seriously are you really trying to work that out? If she said she had miscarriages then I believe here.
I actually find your post distasteful.

Reactions: 13
Seriously are you really trying to work that out? If she said she had miscarriages then I believe here.
I actually find your post distasteful.
It's actually crazy that someone would work out the timeframe of how many miscarriages you could have in 2 years. Why do people think they have the right to know every single personal detail of someones life?

Reactions: 8
It's actually crazy that someone would work out the timeframe of how many miscarriages you could have in 2 years. Why do people think they have the right to know every single personal detail of someones life?
Awful, awful thing to do. No matter your opinion on her. And they got the maths wrong!

Agreed. There could have been a multiple in there as well. If someone says they had a baby after losses, it’s no one’s business to try & calculate it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
The only person I know that did a baby registry was a friend who moved to the states- we were all happy to grab stuff (it was all small bits, nothing majorly expensive) on it cos we couldn’t rock up with a cute outfit from M&S!
Stef has some neck asking for big ticket items from friends and family that aren’t the grandparents.
Yeah grandparents are only ones who got bigger items and that was at their request. My friends would laugh or maybe they are just cheap 😅

Thank you I didn't know there were 24 months in 2 years.giving it was the start of Jan 2020 lets jst say ,some more maths 24 months minus 9 months pregnancy( she only delivered a week early= 12 months left from the 24. one miscarriage at 12 weeks .12 weeks equals 3 months. 3months minus the 12 months = 9 months left where she had 4 miscarriages. every doctor/nurse recommends to wait a cycle to try again.she must be very unlucky or just a coincidence that's all over Instagram.funny the same happened when she became autistic was all over social media . All I'm saying is she craves attention all the time . She didn't have much time for sinead Kingston when she did the live with her in fact she was very rude to her
She might be bad but this ⬆ is something else. Yes she was very unlucky by sounds of it. It’s very possible to get pregnant and miscarry on back to back cycles. It has happened to me. They only advise to wait a cycle to make it easier to date subsequent pregnancies, it’s not mandatory and a waste of precious time if time isn’t on one’s side.

Awful, awful thing to do. No matter your opinion on her. And they got the maths wrong!
And I thought they were being sarcastic when they thanked me for telling them there is 24 months in 2 years but it turns out they were probably grateful for the help working it out 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Don’t feel too bad, I had the same distasteful thought too, especially as she managed to squish in a wedding and a honeymoon in those two years aswell. Guess I’m a terrible person too 😂

Reactions: 2
2020 is one full year 2021 is another
So that’s your 2 years and this year she had her baby. 2022!
now go back and calculate again.

Does she realise how privileged a life she is projecting. Obviously she clearly has the means for a lot of paid for help, no issues. but how is this relatable to the majority of people?

I don’t think anyone wouldn’t feel calmer in a nice clean tidy house that someone did for them? Or eating a nice high end pre made meal …

Reactions: 3
That click to clean place she shared are absolutely terrible. They cleaned ok, but too busy giving freebies to the likes of her and Nikki Whelan, so fewer slots for customers. I should have stop pied using them ages ago but when they tried to reschedule me to Sundays I was gone.

Fair play to Stefanie she seems to have been an amazing support to PJ Gallagher in the last few months while going through a lot herself in the last few years.

Fair play to Stefanie she seems to have been an amazing support to PJ Gallagher in the last few months while going through a lot herself in the last few years.
pity she contributed to massive anxiety to anyone watching her stories, publicly shamed people who met up with friends in line with restrictions and gaslit mother and baby home survivors in the same timeframe.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is actually insufferable. Yesterday she got a gifted Fitbit and I thought her comments were so rude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.