Stefanie Preissner - False Facts but don’t correct me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if it stopped people sticking their nose in maybe it’s not that mental. Get those questions all the time, so annoying to constantly have to make up excuses. Don’t ask in the first place.

Reactions: 9
Honestly if it stopped people sticking their nose in maybe it’s not that mental. Get those questions all the time, so annoying to constantly have to make up excuses. Don’t ask in the first place.
Yep - would have to agree. She's very open now, so it would be a really hurtful stupid question to ask her or her husband.

Reactions: 2
I have 2 sisters but there was a boy stillborn. My Dad reports being repeatedly hurt by people going "oh, no boy?" but it wasn't the done thing to tell the truth. It's one situation where I'm on her side and think people should just mind their own business. Awful for anyone (and there are lots) with fertility issues

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This one is the most humorless person alive. I love pj - such an odd friendship

She said the opposition in government were fudging facts about the mother and baby homes for political motives. ( which all turned out to be untrue on her behalf).
Then we find out she was hired by Anne Rabbit and is basically a government shill

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Why is he advertising hairdryers :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::unsure: Literally has the hairdresser in 7 days a week. These companies are just throwing money away, as if anyone who follows him believes that he uses that hairdryer

Is the older man in the photos his father? he looks like he would rather not be there

Why is he advertising hairdryers :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::unsure: Literally has the hairdresser in 7 days a week. These companies are just throwing money away, as if anyone who follows him believes that he uses that hairdryer

Is the older man in the photos his father? he looks like he would rather not be there
Going to guess this is meant for Brian Dowlings thread?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.