Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those bag look so stupid. Reminds me of those overpriced flower buckets, but of course it's 'Designer dahling'. I bet if Primark had something like that, she's be taking the mick out of it.

Reactions: 3
She is ridiculous!

I hate it when instagrammers tell us they have worn something loads (the m&co jumper) we know they haven’t as they post every outfit they wear on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Funny she gave her husband a sandwich for lunch after comments on here yesterday about her extravagant lunches.

• Haha
😭 I hate the way she speaks about her kids! I liked his picture 😂 My kids would be mortified if I shared them online for 50,000 people to see. I think they need some privacy now. Most of her flogging isn’t based on them so she could easily carry on all her shilling and not show their faces.

Ive not noticed anything off about the husband/ relationship but I try not to watch her too much as the moaning despite her privilege irks me 😂 Not to mention the constant “I’m in a 6 but it’s baggy” 🙄. I usually make my husband lunch if I have a day off work so I guess as every day is a day off for her she does this? Maybe he works and she does everything else kind of arrangement?

The takeaways thing is baffling - sixty quid last weekend (badly scrubbed-out price) on Bagatti’s, their second in a week, saving money though as they’re not going out?! How much money do they usually spend?!! Just no idea of real life for people at the moment. I’ve lost my job due to COVID as many people have and can’t get another one as the schools are shut so I’m home with the kids! 😫🤯 Thankfully my husband still has a job but that’s not enough! Sorry this wasn’t meant to be about me 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Couple of days ago she’s banging on about getting more fibre in their diet, trying brown pasta etc, fast forward 2 days and she’s working with Ryvita !
So excited to be on a soon with Davina 😒

• Wow
Not quite sure why but I find it utterly hilarious that she's working with Ryvita. 😀
She is going to be insufferable though, telling us all about our bowels and colons. We already know!

By the way, the Ryvita Thins with the seeds on are delicious! Good wedge of strong cheese and some tomato and you're golden. 😋

Is there nothing this hideous midget won't sell! She is the last person who should be advertising ryvita. She has zero concept of any form of healthy eating, she has chips and waffles with everything and proclaims to hate bread products. Do ryvita not do any research on the people they collab with?! I knew something was brewing with her recent fake references to fibre. She obviously knew her followers would know she was being a fake fanny collabing with ryvita so she did her wholemeal pasta post.

• Haha
Is there nothing this hideous midget won't sell! She is the last person who should be advertising ryvita. She has zero concept of any form of healthy eating, she has chips and waffles with everything and proclaims to hate bread products. Do ryvita not do any research on the people they collab with?! I knew something was brewing with her recent fake references to fibre. She obviously knew her followers would know she was being a fake fanny collabing with ryvita so she did her wholemeal pasta post.
Exactly, she must think her followers are stupid coming on waffling about fibre a couple of days before a collab !

Reactions: 2
She’d need a skip full of fibre to combat the alcohol she consumes in a week her presentation is awful I tired to count the erms. But couldn’t keep up 😱

Reactions: 2
Wow a lychee martini 🍸 on a Sunday afternoon..
And the drinks trolley!
Think her and her husband have got drink problems

• Wow
“I wear the XS, I probably could wear the XXS but I don’t like things too tight”. Well you couldn’t wear the XXS then could you? Always going on about how “small” she is 🙄 boooooooring

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.