Stealmystyle40 (Abi)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could she love herself any more ffs. Lovely little subtle boast this morning about donating to the food bank. Wonder if she ever feels odd walking down to the donation point clad head to toe (plus earrings, necklace, makeup etc) in gifted items she doesn't need. I note that sweaty betty are doing a giveaway with her pal Helen, no wonder she's posted this bizarre ballet photo and tagged them. So so desperate.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She talks so much rubbish. She's not healthy with the amount of fried food, constant roast pork, booze etc she consumes. Why even say she'd never go vegetarian. As if she ever could.

Also agree re her constantly tooting her own horn about donating to food banks. So boastful and awkward. As was said above, it doesn't take away from all her begging for a free oddbox, bread, booze and masses of clothes. Influencers are jarring and weird anyway but during a pandemic they are positively gross 🤢
Screenshot_20210118-185838~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does she know, most normal people just donate and then don’t feel the need to announce to a load of strangers on the internet 🙄 she’s so vulgar.

And what the actual duck was that ballet pose 😂😂😂 that’s given me a good laugh after a shite day homeschooling. She’s so fuxking cringe with her ridiculous lip smacking and fuxking fishfinger on a ryvita 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why doesn't she just moisturise her lips so she doesn't have to keep licking them?!

• Heart
She really thinks she's started something with the bloody fish fingers and mushy peas on a ryvita. It's hilarious. She's become an actual parody of herself. It's like watching a Peter Kay pisstake.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Humble brag of the day - she's an artist.

Yesterday's humble brag: she's a philanthropic ballerina.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair she's extremely entertaining and her ridiculous life and privilege is a break from work. And this is defo not me praising her!!

Reactions: 7
Jesus christ she has the wine poured already! What kind of mother rewards herself with wine EVERY day for getting through it with her children? She is such a bloody martyr. So what love all our children are at home! But some of us actually like being around them!
Also yesterday evening she was showing us her glass of wine there's no way it was her first she was popping her lips much more than normal. I don't believe for a second she only has one glass every eveining, especially now she doesnt have to do a school run.
How can she fancy a man that asks her when lunch is like a big baby? Yuk

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
To be fair she's extremely entertaining and her ridiculous life and privilege is a break from work. And this is defo not me praising her!!
She gives me a daily chuckle. She’s so cringe, as are the other instahuns that comment on her pointless stories and posts. Such vacuous life’s 🤪. But I do feel a bit sad when I read what she writes about the poor eldest.

Reactions: 5
I'm surprised she doesn't get pulled up on her critique of her of her oldest. Her parents follow her (she mentions this whenever she said she says she won't post an underwear shots!).

On average she starts drinking now at around 2pm so there's no way she only has 1 glass.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did she just call her older son "the other one" my god that is truly shocking. That poor child. I have finally unfollowed im disgusted at this.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
What’s the deal with the older boy ? Her remarks about him are bizarre, I really hope the husband doesn’t favour one over the other like she does, feel awful for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What’s the deal with the older boy ? Her remarks about him are bizarre, I really hope the husband doesn’t favour one over the other like she does, feel awful for him.
She finds him difficult and has stated this several times. Praises the youngest but continually puts the oldest down. Shares what his teachers say at pt meetings, documents comparisons between the two constantly. All the while falling over the youngest and gushes about how good he is.
I find her family dynamic very strange. Her husband literally doesn't lift a finger she practically spoon feeds him. They are forced to watch his football team when they play and theres tension when they lose! What is he 12?
The reason she needs to see her friends so much is obvious. Now she can't do that, she struggles with having them all home so is hitting the wine earlier ans earlier.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.