Stardew Valley Game

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did not know there was one 😅 I'll need to check it out, enjoy it when you go
thank you I'm sure I will and will probably cry when I hear the music 😂 I'm sure I saw a few YouTube videos up already about the show! I'm not going to check any out as I want to be suprized!

Reactions: 2
Finally got the mods to work an omg I don't know how I'd ever be able to go back to vanilla stardew 😅 I have modded the absolute hell out the game, am hoping that with the update it won't break them too much as I've so many that I don't think I'd want to redo it again lol
I really feel this. I hate the mines and skull caverns so much and have mods on my Steamdeck to make them a bit easier (one that shows you where the ladders are and an elevator for the skull caverns). If I play on my Switch, I miss these soon much. The other one I love is 'look up anything', which gives you so much more extra info about items and crops.

Reactions: 1
thank you I'm sure I will and will probably cry when I hear the music 😂 I'm sure I saw a few YouTube videos up already about the show! I'm not going to check any out as I want to be suprized!
Some YouTubers I watch recently went to one in LA and said it was absolutely magical! Enjoy

• Heart
So I've just started a game on PC after only playing on iPad previously. I forgot how tedious it can be at the start when you have no money or anything 🤣

Anyone have any mod recommendations?

I really feel this. I hate the mines and skull caverns so much and have mods on my Steamdeck to make them a bit easier (one that shows you where the ladders are and an elevator for the skull caverns). If I play on my Switch, I miss these soon much. The other one I love is 'look up anything', which gives you so much more extra info about items and crops.
You've opened up a whole new world for me, I had no idea there was a mod for lifts in the skull cavern. I hate that place with a passion, always end up passing out and I lost all my iridium ore once and didn't get it back from the guy in the mountains 😭

You've opened up a whole new world for me, I had no idea there was a mod for lifts in the skull cavern. I hate that place with a passion, always end up passing out and I lost all my iridium ore once and didn't get it back from the guy in the mountains 😭
Oh honestly it's great. It makes some of the ginger island quests for Mr Qi super easy, the ones where you have to make it to level 100 without eating or with more difficult monsters. Some days I go to the Skull Cavern, go straight to level 100 to open the chest and try get an autopetter then leave.

• Heart
Oh honestly it's great. It makes some of the ginger island quests for Mr Qi super easy, the ones where you have to make it to level 100 without eating or with more difficult monsters. Some days I go to the Skull Cavern, go straight to level 100 to open the chest and try get an autopetter then leave.
Ohh I didn't even think of the Ginger Island quests, Mr Qi is the bane of my existence. This changes everything, can't wait to try it 😂 (I've been trying to find how to get the autopetter without checking the wiki lol, you're my stardew rescue, thanks so much!)

🤣🤣 That's exactly the mods I went for, I hate trying find ladders in the mines so went for the ladder locate an also the skull caverns elevator, I don't think I could go back to the old way now

So I've just started a game on PC after only playing on iPad previously. I forgot how tedious it can be at the start when you have no money or anything 🤣

Anyone have any mod recommendations?
I got a market day mod, you can pick either Fri/sat/sun to hold it an after you raise so much money you grow the market to more stalls, I have mine on a Sunday an keep all my crops to sell for that week as they sell for slightly more at the market

Another was more fish mod, can catch like 3x the amount of different types of fish an some sell for quite good

Also got the expanded stardew an two villages, ones called ridge view I think an I forget the other, both add new shops, events an ncps etc but one of them also offers a service where you can hire them to water your crops, helped me a ton at the beginning as I could buy a ton of crops, have them watered for me while I saved my energy to go fish

Has anyone had a go with the new update yet?

I was going to wait until the switch version came out since I prefer the controls on that but I'm really tempted to start a new farm on PC!

I was going to wait until the switch version came out since I prefer the controls on that but I'm really tempted to start a new farm on PC!
I’m waiting for my steam deck to come back from repair but I’m tempted to start a new farm on my laptop

Yeah went on last night to try the new farm then instantly hated that my speed mod doesn't work because my god my character moves so slow 😫 I had forgotten just how slow it moved, so tried today to get as many as my old mods up but so far have only managed the stardew expanded one an getting luckiel back in the game

New farm looks nice, not going spoil everything, haven't seen the new event stuff yet as I only played till day 3 but I did check the calendar an if spring is a example of all the months then it's nice to have it filled out with so much happening, am looking forward to playing a new save

I’m waiting! I used to play on pc, have racked a ton of hours up, however once I got my switch, it was my first game and I played it for hours & fell in love with how nicely the controls are for it, it’s a lot better imo.

I find the switch an Xbox controls are very similar an I use a Xbox controller when am on pc, works great with the game

I’ve started a new farm and I’m about 2 weeks into Spring! It’s got lots of new stuff, I’m really enjoying playing properly from the beginning even though I’m almost at perfection on my most advanced file!

Reactions: 2
For those that have played spring with the new update

"There are stars in spring, 3 stars in the 3rd week an one in the 4th week, what are they? I've just finished my 3rd week in spring an the 3 stars are still greyed out, if I hover over it I still get the ???, did I miss something there or didn't trigger something, I was expecting it to be a event similar to when you get the stars showing for the night market at the beach "]

My Steamdeck came back from repair today. I’m so happy. Straight onto a new farm as soon as I got home from work

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've played the update on an already existing farm but haven't started a whole new one yet. Some of the mods have taken a while to update or are still working out glitches.

I'm considering downloading some of the other village mods to Stardew Valley Expanded and starting again from scratch, but also I'm so close to perfection on my current farm, I'm just trying to finish the last few bits.

For those that have played spring with the new update

"There are stars in spring, 3 stars in the 3rd week an one in the 4th week, what are they? I've just finished my 3rd week in spring an the 3 stars are still greyed out, if I hover over it I still get the ???, did I miss something there or didn't trigger something, I was expecting it to be a event similar to when you get the stars showing for the night market at the beach "]

I’m still in Summer yr1 so I also had the same thing! I reckon it’s a much later on thing, maybe post community centre completion? Post ginger island unlock? I haven’t looked into spoilers yet I’m just gonna keep playing as I am and hope that I’m right and didn’t miss something obvious!

I’m still in Summer yr1 so I also had the same thing! I reckon it’s a much later on thing, maybe post community centre completion? Post ginger island unlock? I haven’t looked into spoilers yet I’m just gonna keep playing as I am and hope that I’m right and didn’t miss something obvious!
Thanks, yeah I figured it was a later date thing like yr two onwards

Has anyone had the green rain yet? Holy crap is that weird, I do like that it's in a way it's own event type with new speeches from the npcs an apparently year one is different speeches from year 2+