Star Signs: Geminis, a case study.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an Aries sun, Scorpio moon with Leo rising.

Come to think I don’t think I know any Gemini’s? I assume they have two sides to their personality though?

Reactions: 1
Geminis are the most dramatic people I've ever met in my life.

I'm an Aries sun, Virgo moon, Libra rising. 😇

Reactions: 2
The geminis ** I ** met were trash (except my best friend). I don't think we ever met?🤣 (or the other geminis here for that matter 🤣)

I'm a cancer and no one has got anything on us we ARE a delight fr 😇😇😇
One of my best friends is a cancer and is genuinely the loveliest person I know. Simultaneously, one of my colleagues is also a cancer and is the worst person I’ve ever met 😂 I’m pretty sure she’s just a sociopath though

• Haha
One of my best friends is a cancer and is genuinely the loveliest person I know. Simultaneously, one of my colleagues is also a cancer and is the worst person I’ve ever met 😂 I’m pretty sure she’s just a sociopath though
That's the main reason i don't actually believe in star signs and would never for example avoid a guy just cuz his star sign isn't compatible with mine?🤣

But i confess, i like it as a fun topic/ice breaker🥸

Reactions: 3
I am also a Leo, but not a typical one. I am an intovert and don't really enjoy being the centre of attention.
I like being the centre of attention in a group of friends, but can’t stand it in front of people I’m not close to. Leo’s do have some great qualities to be fair, loyal, passionate, loving but for me it definitely masks a lot of insecurities- very sensitive too!

I like being the centre of attention in a group of friends, but can’t stand it in front of people I’m not close to. Leo’s do have some great qualities to be fair, loyal, passionate, loving but for me it definitely masks a lot of insecurities- very sensitive too!
This is 100% accurate. Although I don’t tend to notice I’ve been pushing myself to the centre until I get home and realise I didn’t let anyone else get a word in and then feel enormously guilty for being so selfish 😂

• Haha
The geminis ** I ** met were trash (except my best friend). I don't think we ever met?🤣 (or the other geminis here for that matter 🤣)

One of my exes was a Cancerian. He was a proper charmer, full of charisma, but also full of tit. 🤣🤣

Regarding my first post where I said I was a delight, I was joking, obviously. I do have the 'traits' associated to being a gemini. 'Split personality' as my family like to call it 🤣 one minute I'm happy and I can get very, very moody! Then back to happy again straight away. I dont think that is because im a Gemini though, ive met geminis who are lovely and easygoing and not moody in the slightest 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont think I believe in the star sign mumbo jumbo but I do think sometimes I'd like to get more clued up about it
I prefer to see it that I have a quiet side and a gregarious side. 🤣🤣

I used to work for a company full of many different trade magazines in different areas. The staff were made up of advertising sales execs and journalists - good communicators either over the phone or in writing. Geminis are known to be quick-witted and excellent communicators. Many can talk the hind leg off a donkey. Let me tell you I have never met so many Geminis in one place in my life.
Yes, we do love to chat. 🤣🤣

I’ve always got on with Sagittarians and Librans.

I would love to have had a relationship with a Gemini male. That would have a been a hell of a ride. 😂🤣

Last edited:

I'm a cancer too. Never liked the name. I wish it could be officially changed.

I'm a gemini and I like to think I am a good person. My personality does split but not in a jekyll/hyde way - sometimes I am really laidback and don't like to talk too much but sometimes all I want to do is party and chat everyones ears off 😂🤷‍♀️.

I've never met a Virgo who has been nice though 😪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
NO way!!!! We don't witch, we analyse!!! :giggle: My friends tell me I am the least judgemental person they have ever met. I am super calm and nothing shocks me. You can tell me anything and my lips would be sealed!! Lots of people confide in me and I don't spill or gossip

i know of a woman (very loose acquaintance) who posts about being a Scorpio non stop on her socials. Current theme is its ‘Scorpio season’ 🙄 I don’t get it! But it seems to be Scorpios they make the biggest deal about their star sign which is interesting
Yeah they're obsessed with themselves.

Amy Childs is a Gemini and she's feminine pretty and funny.

Saw this about Geminis:
However, their weaknesses are that they're indecisive, impulsive, unreliable
Explains Donald & Boris then!

Similarly, Nicola Sturgeon is a Cancer, that explains her need to constantly be front and center of things like independence and COVID briefings, she has a need for attention and validation like most Cancers do.

Any other notable politicians to cover?

Another point I just thought of - is it just me or are most Libra men gay/bi?

Last edited:
My daughter is a Gemini
shes smart,quick witted,intelligent,caring,loving,loyal and can talk for England

but by god she can be two faced,a gossip and can be very spiteful-she won’t ever forget if you wrong her

its her point of view or nothing-she’s never wrong

i love her but by god she can be hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I live with 4 Gemini’s (moment of silence for me pls).

But on a serious note, they are all COMPLETELY different.
One is a heavy gossiper, all he does is talk, quite two faced, massively controversial opinions.
One is a total recluse, never really see him, keeps to himself.
Another is a total sweetheart, would give the clothes off her back for anyone. Super cute
And the other one is quite normal, gossips a bit, but never oversteps the boundary, great listener

So I’m not sure where I stand with geminis. All the ones I’ve met are so different

I’m a Scorpio sun, libra moon, Gemini rising though :)

Sagittarius here - never had problems with a Gemini.

It's PISCES that is the worst - they are just universally god-awful humans in my experience (male Pisces or female Pisces) and we don't even remotely 'get' each other. Never really meshed with a Leo either. Leo men are difficult.
Sagittarius and Gemini dig each other. My first proper partner a Sagittarius, the easiest relationship I ever had.

I had an ex who was a Scorpio. He was a serial cheat and a head. I’d never date a Scorpio again. Was with an Aries after the Scorpio, and we had a very passionate but volatile long-term relationship (I’m Aquarius). He was very hot-headed and I’m stubborn as hell.

I married a Gemini and he’s alright. 😂
Scorpio 😖 hot as duck, but they cheat as easy as they breathe.