Star Signs: Geminis, a case study.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a Gemini and I defiantly have the mood/Jeckle and Hyde traits. Not sure about much else and I’m very quiet and put myself last a lot.

Reactions: 4
I’m a Gemini and I defiantly have the mood/Jeckle and Hyde traits. Not sure about much else and I’m very quiet and put myself last a lot.
I'm not a Gemini and I have all of those traits (except I'm only quiet when I'm sick).

I like people that can show different sides of themselves and don't feel like they need to be nice all the time.

If that's a Gemini trait then I like Geminis 💞

Reactions: 2
A Gemini is meant to be a great match for me but never been close enough to one to know how well we get on.

Taurus I'm not a fan of. I like a Leo, seem to be drawn to Aries and don't have much opinion on the others.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I should of created this thread I have this conversation with my partner all the time 😂

I just have never met a Gemini that isn’t annoying, selfish, two faced, sneaky, stroppy, childish, entitled and everything else in between. Maybe it’s because my star sign isn’t compatible but they just royally get on my tits!
Or maybe you’ve just met the wrong Geminis? Or maybe you just royally ‘get on their tits’?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't believe in horoscopes BUT something about Geminis is just off.... do geminis deserve their bad reputation or the world is just so cruel to them?🤣
From the ones i have met only ONE is a decent person and is my best friend. The others? Trash.

**I don't mean to offend any of the geminis in here, the thread is obviously just for fun**

I am really interested to read your stories with gemini friends/colleagues/partners. Do they live to their reputation?🤣
I am a Gemini. How dare you say we are trash! 🤣🤣

What is your star sign, so we can give you a character assassination? 🤣

Male Aquarius, oh my word, they are nutjobs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am a Gemini. How dare you say we are trash! 🤣🤣

What is your star sign, so we can give you a character assassination? 🤣

Male Aquarius, oh my word, they are nutjobs. 🤣
The geminis ** I ** met were trash (except my best friend). I don't think we ever met?🤣 (or the other geminis here for that matter 🤣)

I'm a cancer and no one has got anything on us we ARE a delight fr 😇😇😇

Regarding my first post where I said I was a delight, I was joking, obviously. I do have the 'traits' associated to being a gemini. 'Split personality' as my family like to call it 🤣 one minute I'm happy and I can get very, very moody! Then back to happy again straight away. I dont think that is because im a Gemini though, ive met geminis who are lovely and easygoing and not moody in the slightest 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dont think I believe in the star sign mumbo jumbo but I do think sometimes I'd like to get more clued up about it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The geminis ** I ** met were trash (except my best friend). I don't think we ever met?🤣 (or the other geminis here for that matter 🤣)

I'm a cancer and no one has got anything on us we ARE a delight fr 😇😇😇
I like Cancers but they can be too emotional at times. I'm an Aries and I can't handle the neediness of you guys!

Reactions: 1
I thought that Scorpio’s were the astrology sign that was most vilified??
I had an ex who was a Scorpio. He was a serial cheat and a head. I’d never date a Scorpio again. Was with an Aries after the Scorpio, and we had a very passionate but volatile long-term relationship (I’m Aquarius). He was very hot-headed and I’m stubborn as hell.

I married a Gemini and he’s alright. 😂

Reactions: 1
Oh yes they've got a reputation🤣 haven't met any scorpios (that I know of)
i know of a woman (very loose acquaintance) who posts about being a Scorpio non stop on her socials. Current theme is its ‘Scorpio season’ 🙄 I don’t get it! But it seems to be Scorpios they make the biggest deal about their star sign which is interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 4