Star Signs: Geminis, a case study.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sagittarius here - never had problems with a Gemini.

It's PISCES that is the worst - they are just universally god-awful humans in my experience (male Pisces or female Pisces) and we don't even remotely 'get' each other. Never really meshed with a Leo either. Leo men are difficult.
I’m a Pisces and I can assure you I am a delight 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm a Gemini and I'm horrible so it's true :D. I was also born on the same day as Donald Trump (not same year mind). Make of that what you will!

• Haha
My best friend is Gemini and she’s the funniest wittiest person I’ve ever known. Honest too sometimes brutally

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel like I should of created this thread I have this conversation with my partner all the time 😂

I just have never met a Gemini that isn’t annoying, selfish, two faced, sneaky, stroppy, childish, entitled and everything else in between. Maybe it’s because my star sign isn’t compatible but they just royally get on my tits!

• Haha
Oh yes, how could I forget! My teenage son is also a Gemini.

I'm a Virgo, we squabble alot, often I find myself on his level because we actually bicker. None of my other children I do this with. It's just his character, he can be quite vindictive, spiteful with his words and whines alot. He will keep saying things until he gets the last word. I can say though, he is indeed very interesting, he can be very "soft" if you will, Warhorse made him burst into tears, so did Little Princess and still would, he is gentle to animals and babies/small children, he can also be VERY gullible. But he also thinks he is a gangster and portrays something really hard (which is anxiety hell for me as he can barely throw a punch properly) and pretends not to care but really he does and he cares deeply!

Also he has always been attracted to "fancy", highly decorated, often flamboyant things too. Ever since a very small child.

Last edited:
I have two friends that are Gemini’s, they’re quite different from each other!

It’s the Virgo and Aquarius you need to watch out for 🌝

I’m a delightful Pisces ♓ 💫

I’m a Pisces and I can assure you I am a delight 😄
I'm sure you are, can only speak of my own experiences.

Had a 2 year friendship with a Pisces which ended fairly recently (just before I joined Tattle), and we clashed so much it was beyond belief. The reason we ended things was because we couldn't stop arguing. The most easily offended person I've ever met and I was probably the bluntest and most opinionated person they'd ever met.

I don’t know anything about star signs at all- I know some people who, if you tell them your birthday they immediately answer you with your star sign! I haven’t a clue what birth date is what sign.
I have a friend who is the most unpunctual person I’ve ever met- sleeps in til gone midday, is always late, picks and chooses who she can be arsed setting her alarm for and my other friend comments ‘that’s because she’s a Gemini’- what does that even mean?!!?

• Haha
I’m a Virgo female interested to know people’s experiences with us virgos, one of my best friends is Virgo but we are so different I would say I’m a typical Virgo very reliable, witty and analytical. However most of my friends and mum and sister and all libras if anyone knows anything more about them !

• Heart
I thought that Scorpio’s were the astrology sign that was most vilified??

Reactions: 6
My best friend is a Pisces. She is silly and funny. A bit naive and flirts with absolutely everybody... men, women, people walking down the street... even me at times. But she has a face that says it like it is, even if her mouth doesn't.

I’m a Virgo female interested to know people’s experiences with us virgos, one of my best friends is Virgo but we are so different I would say I’m a typical Virgo very reliable, witty and analytical. However most of my friends and mum and sister and all libras if anyone knows anything more about them !
So am I!

I'm a virgo myself and have one female virgo friend, who although we havent known eachother long or see much of eachother, we seem to "get" eachother, we have alot in common and I as a Virgo don't feel the need to live in other peoples pockets, like others in our friendship group and are both quite aloof - we even put this down to being Virgos, the conversations we have had have been very deep. Like her and yourself I am quite witty, analytical, rational... I lack the whole punctual and organisation thing that Virgos tend to have though, I'm infact the polar opposite and often wondered why.

I am particular about things though, I couldnt stand foods touching eachother for example as a child and still can't today. I like things done my way as in my head I know I am right and usually if I let anyone else do things their way (such as cooking, fixing things) they will duck it up.

The Virgo men I have always got on well with as friends or within the family, but we don't gel well in romantic relationships at all. The men are always been absolute clean freaks, always sweeping. They like things immaculate. I find other Virgos can be quite sly and I have to admit, so am I.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I have two friends that are Gemini’s, they’re quite different from each other!

It’s the Virgo and Aquarius you need to watch out for 🌝

I’m a delightful Pisces ♓ 💫
Nooooooo! Aquarian’s are super cool! 😇

• Heart
Trump, Katie Price, Kanye, and Russell Brand are Geminis. Say no more.

Oh, my ex is also a Gemini and he's a cheater.

hiya, I know it's tongue in cheek, and astrology isn't real, but I don't think it's cool for a mod to call posters witches. I reported this and have had a reply to say I can respectfully post this on the thread so I have.
What would be really funny is if the actual person that responded to your report is the person you were trying to report! I'm not trying to make fun of your issue, but that would really be funny!

P.S. are you a Gemini?

Trump, Katie Price, Kanye, and Russell Brand are Geminis. Say no more.

Oh, my ex is also a Gemini and he's a cheater.
Boris too

Reactions: 1