Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If anyone asked me what my star sign was so they could judge and form an opinion on my personality based on it I’d do them a favour and tell them to fuck all the way off 😂

I don’t need that kind of cosmic twat energy in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I’m a Gemini & I consider myself to be kind & caring, I always put others before myself too much sometimes, I do hide my feelings well, I tend to not want to bother people, I can be moody in day to day life though a real Jekyll & Hyde

Reactions: 12

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I am Gemini too.

I’m moody when I feel I’ve had something done to me (that’s how I’m feeling at the time) but I calm down quickly and act like nothing has happened when I’m over it and this baffles my partner sometimes when I’m full on rage and half an hour later I’m back to normal.
Yep same here, my mood can turn on & off like a light switch, one min I’m laughing & joking the next I’m just vile, my husband calls me a hell bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I don't believe in horoscopes BUT something about Geminis is just off.... do geminis deserve their bad reputation or the world is just so cruel to them?🤣
From the ones i have met only ONE is a decent person and is my best friend. The others? Trash.

**I don't mean to offend any of the geminis in here, the thread is obviously just for fun**

I am really interested to read your stories with gemini friends/colleagues/partners. Do they live to their reputation?🤣
I am a Gemini. How dare you say we are trash! 🤣🤣

What is your star sign, so we can give you a character assassination? 🤣

Male Aquarius, oh my word, they are nutjobs. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

purpleghost

My best friend is Gemini and she’s the funniest wittiest person I’ve ever known. Honest too sometimes brutally

• Heart
Reactions: 6

glasgow27

VIP Member
Sagittarius here - never had problems with a Gemini.

It's PISCES that is the worst - they are just universally god-awful humans in my experience (male Pisces or female Pisces) and we don't even remotely 'get' each other. Never really meshed with a Leo either. Leo men are difficult.

• Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ok so we have one Gemini who loves herself and two self confessed psycho split personality bitches.

• Haha

Londonsays

Chatty Member
I’m a Gemini & I consider myself to be kind & caring, I always put others before myself too much sometimes, I do hide my feelings well, I tend to not want to bother people, I can be moody in day to day life though a real Jekyll & Hyde
I am Gemini too.

I’m moody when I feel I’ve had something done to me (that’s how I’m feeling at the time) but I calm down quickly and act like nothing has happened when I’m over it and this baffles my partner sometimes when I’m full on rage and half an hour later I’m back to normal.

Lechat

VIP Member
I thought that Scorpio’s were the astrology sign that was most vilified??

Caramel Latte

I don't believe in horoscopes BUT something about Geminis is just off.... do geminis deserve their bad reputation or the world is just so cruel to them?🤣
From the ones i have met only ONE is a decent person and is my best friend. The others? Trash.

**I don't mean to offend any of the geminis in here, the thread is obviously just for fun**

I am really interested to read your stories with gemini friends/colleagues/partners. Do they live to their reputation?🤣

• Haha

Lollypad

VIP Member
My husbands a Gemini and he’s one of the best people I know and that’s not biased, I’m definitely his biggest critic 😄 he can be irritating and has some bad habits but he is a genuinely good, decent and honest person.
My other half is a Gemini too, and a genuinely good human being. His major flaw (and he’d agree) is his inability to make a decision 😂 all the other Gemini’s I know though...not my
Ride or dies, put it that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Sickofinstacrap

My sister and mum are both Gemini’s. When my mum was well she was just like my sister. Very motivated, successful, opinionated but not open to other people’s opinions, would go through you for a short cut, never know what mood they will wake up in, either your best friend or your worst enemy 🤣🤣 when I was single if a man was a Gemini I would honestly not even bother 🤣

• Haha

Curly Top

VIP Member
I used to work for a company full of many different trade magazines in different areas. The staff were made up of advertising sales execs and journalists - good communicators either over the phone or in writing. Geminis are known to be quick-witted and excellent communicators. Many can talk the hind leg off a donkey. Let me tell you I have never met so many Geminis in one place in my life.

• Haha

Lechat

VIP Member
Oh yes they've got a reputation🤣 haven't met any scorpios (that I know of)
i know of a woman (very loose acquaintance) who posts about being a Scorpio non stop on her socials. Current theme is its ‘Scorpio season’ 🙄 I don’t get it! But it seems to be Scorpios they make the biggest deal about their star sign which is interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 4