Star Signs: Geminis, a case study.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe in horoscopes BUT something about Geminis is just off.... do geminis deserve their bad reputation or the world is just so cruel to them?🤣
From the ones i have met only ONE is a decent person and is my best friend. The others? Trash.

**I don't mean to offend any of the geminis in here, the thread is obviously just for fun**

I am really interested to read your stories with gemini friends/colleagues/partners. Do they live to their reputation?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My husbands a Gemini and he’s one of the best people I know and that’s not biased, I’m definitely his biggest critic 😄 he can be irritating and has some bad habits but he is a genuinely good, decent and honest person.

Reactions: 4
My husbands a Gemini and he’s one of the best people I know and that’s not biased, I’m definitely his biggest critic 😄 he can be irritating and has some bad habits but he is a genuinely good, decent and honest person.
My other half is a Gemini too, and a genuinely good human being. His major flaw (and he’d agree) is his inability to make a decision 😂 all the other Gemini’s I know though...not my
Ride or dies, put it that way!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to work for a company full of many different trade magazines in different areas. The staff were made up of advertising sales execs and journalists - good communicators either over the phone or in writing. Geminis are known to be quick-witted and excellent communicators. Many can talk the hind leg off a donkey. Let me tell you I have never met so many Geminis in one place in my life.

• Haha
If anyone asked me what my star sign was so they could judge and form an opinion on my personality based on it I’d do them a favour and tell them to duck all the way off 😂

I don’t need that kind of cosmic twit energy in my life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not a follower of astrology, and it wouldn't worry me what star sign a person is. But I had an on/off relationship with a Gemini male, and he was a nightmare. I think they are very complex characters.

Reactions: 1
I’m a Gemini & I consider myself to be kind & caring, I always put others before myself too much sometimes, I do hide my feelings well, I tend to not want to bother people, I can be moody in day to day life though a real Jekyll & Hyde

Reactions: 12
I’m a Gemini & I consider myself to be kind & caring, I always put others before myself too much sometimes, I do hide my feelings well, I tend to not want to bother people, I can be moody in day to day life though a real Jekyll & Hyde
I am Gemini too.

I’m moody when I feel I’ve had something done to me (that’s how I’m feeling at the time) but I calm down quickly and act like nothing has happened when I’m over it and this baffles my partner sometimes when I’m full on rage and half an hour later I’m back to normal.

No problem with Gemini’s, but don’t get me stated on Aries!! 😱

Reactions: 1
I am Gemini too.

I’m moody when I feel I’ve had something done to me (that’s how I’m feeling at the time) but I calm down quickly and act like nothing has happened when I’m over it and this baffles my partner sometimes when I’m full on rage and half an hour later I’m back to normal.
Yep same here, my mood can turn on & off like a light switch, one min I’m laughing & joking the next I’m just vile, my husband calls me a hell witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so we have one Gemini who loves herself and two self confessed psycho split personality witches.

• Haha
My sister and mum are both Gemini’s. When my mum was well she was just like my sister. Very motivated, successful, opinionated but not open to other people’s opinions, would go through you for a short cut, never know what mood they will wake up in, either your best friend or your worst enemy 🤣🤣 when I was single if a man was a Gemini I would honestly not even bother 🤣

• Haha
No problem with Gemini’s, but don’t get me stated on Aries!! 😱
Next thread? 🤣
Haven't met more than 2 Aries. One school friend who was so cool tbh and one potential love interest who was a total disappointment🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's the Male Leo I find to be quite complex too.

However, I've dated two Geminis. One was a serious player the other smashed my living room windows when I broke up with him, he was very possessive, he was very good at mind games, he would boast of this and do it to others around us, a bit of a sociopath if you will. A general bleep.

Reactions: 2
Sagittarius here - never had problems with a Gemini.

It's PISCES that is the worst - they are just universally god-awful humans in my experience (male Pisces or female Pisces) and we don't even remotely 'get' each other. Never really meshed with a Leo either. Leo men are difficult.

• Wow