Star Signs: Geminis, a case study.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a Gemini and I defiantly have the mood/Jeckle and Hyde traits. Not sure about much else and I’m very quiet and put myself last a lot.

Reactions: 4
I’m a Gemini and I defiantly have the mood/Jeckle and Hyde traits. Not sure about much else and I’m very quiet and put myself last a lot.
I'm not a Gemini and I have all of those traits (except I'm only quiet when I'm sick).

I like people that can show different sides of themselves and don't feel like they need to be nice all the time.

If that's a Gemini trait then I like Geminis

Reactions: 2
A Gemini is meant to be a great match for me but never been close enough to one to know how well we get on.

Taurus I'm not a fan of. I like a Leo, seem to be drawn to Aries and don't have much opinion on the others.

Reactions: 2
Or maybe you’ve just met the wrong Geminis? Or maybe you just royally ‘get on their tits’?

Reactions: 3
I am a Gemini. How dare you say we are trash!

What is your star sign, so we can give you a character assassination?

Male Aquarius, oh my word, they are nutjobs.

Reactions: 7
I am a Gemini. How dare you say we are trash!

What is your star sign, so we can give you a character assassination?

Male Aquarius, oh my word, they are nutjobs.
The geminis ** I ** met were trash (except my best friend). I don't think we ever met? (or the other geminis here for that matter )

I'm a cancer and no one has got anything on us we ARE a delight fr

Regarding my first post where I said I was a delight, I was joking, obviously. I do have the 'traits' associated to being a gemini. 'Split personality' as my family like to call it one minute I'm happy and I can get very, very moody! Then back to happy again straight away. I dont think that is because im a Gemini though, ive met geminis who are lovely and easygoing and not moody in the slightest I dont think I believe in the star sign mumbo jumbo but I do think sometimes I'd like to get more clued up about it

Reactions: 3
The geminis ** I ** met were trash (except my best friend). I don't think we ever met? (or the other geminis here for that matter )

I'm a cancer and no one has got anything on us we ARE a delight fr
I like Cancers but they can be too emotional at times. I'm an Aries and I can't handle the neediness of you guys!

Reactions: 1
I thought that Scorpio’s were the astrology sign that was most vilified??
I had an ex who was a Scorpio. He was a serial cheat and a dickhead. I’d never date a Scorpio again. Was with an Aries after the Scorpio, and we had a very passionate but volatile long-term relationship (I’m Aquarius). He was very hot-headed and I’m stubborn as hell.

I married a Gemini and he’s alright.

Reactions: 1
Oh yes they've got a reputation haven't met any scorpios (that I know of)
i know of a woman (very loose acquaintance) who posts about being a Scorpio non stop on her socials. Current theme is its ‘Scorpio season’ I don’t get it! But it seems to be Scorpios they make the biggest deal about their star sign which is interesting

Reactions: 4