Stacey Solomon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say I like Stacy, she's a fabulous mum and you know actually works and manages to be a mum keep a house tidy. any women that can do all that is fabulous

Reactions: 35
I like her too but she’s also minging 😂
Sleeps in her
Clothes and lives with crap scattered everywhere until we tap
To tidy
But her kids, especially Rex are adorable. I’m 50/50 on whether Joe has a Mean streak

Reactions: 13
I really enjoyed Stacey on the Big Fat Quiz of the Decade last night - I think she’s actually very funny with great comedic timing! Always liked her since X Factor.

Reactions: 11
Hi! New to tattle came for Mrs Hinch
Does anyone listen to staceys podcast? I just listened to her one with Joe
And wow she came across as so nasty

Reactions: 3
She paid a company to come in and sort the kids Lego. I had no idea having so much money could buy that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s giving her kitchen away to someone who needs it. That’s actually really nice of her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s giving her kitchen away to someone who needs it. That’s actually really nice of her
Thankfully she's telling everyone that her old kitchen she's ripping out to make way for the gifted one is being given to someone else we wouldn't know how amazing she is 😂

It's hardly the most charitable thing donating stuff you're done with to someone, isn't that what we all do?

Reactions: 10
Thankfully she's telling everyone that her old kitchen she's ripping out to make way for the gifted one is being given to someone else we wouldn't know how amazing she is 😂

It's hardly the most charitable thing donating stuff you're done with to someone, isn't that what we all do?
I didn’t realise the new one wasn’t gifted must have missed that. But of course it is. And suppose not just thought it was nice as most other celebs wouldn’t do that they’d just chuck it in the skip. Not that her old kitchen needed doing didn’t look that old to men

Reactions: 2
I didn’t realise the new one wasn’t gifted must have missed that. But of course it is. And suppose not just thought it was nice as most other celebs wouldn’t do that they’d just chuck it in the skip. Not that her old kitchen needed doing didn’t look that old to men
Maybe it's just me, I never landfill anything if it's still got some use. Although I don't tend to give it away on Facebook as people are so flaky. I put on eBay for 99p even though I'd happily give it away.

Infuencers are always replacing a perfectly good kitchen, so unlike normal people it has alot of life left in it .

Maybe it's just me, I never landfill anything if it's still got some use. Although I don't tend to give it away on Facebook as people are so flaky. I put on eBay for 99p even though I'd happily give it away.

Infuencers are always replacing a perfectly good kitchen, so unlike normal people it has alot of life left in it .
I wouldn’t rip out my kitchen if it didn’t need it. But is she giving away so she can get a new one or getting a new one because she’s giving it away. I wonder who’s getting it 😂

I think it's really kind of her to give away her old kitchen.

You're allowed to want to upgrade or even change the style of your kitchen if you wish to do so. Even if it's gifted.. it'll benefit somebody else so I don't see any harm at all. If I was gifted a new kitchen I wouldn't say no (just being honest). And I'm sure the benefiter will be chuffed to bits with a lovely kitchen.

Stacey is my favourite Loose Women panelist too. She seems down to earth and genuine!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it's really kind of her to give away her old kitchen.

You're allowed to want to upgrade or even change the style of your kitchen if you wish to do so. Even if it's gifted.. it'll benefit somebody else so I don't see any harm at all. If I was gifted a new kitchen I wouldn't say no (just being honest). And I'm sure the benefiter will be chuffed to bits with a lovely kitchen.

Stacey is my favourite Loose Women panelist too. She seems down to earth and genuine!
Ok Stacey thanks for joining us

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wouldn’t rip out my kitchen if it didn’t need it. But is she giving away so she can get a new one or getting a new one because she’s giving it away. I wonder who’s getting it 😂
She is just giving it away to make herself look good about replacing a perfectly good kitchen. Shouting about a good deed cancels out the act of kindness in my opinion. If you are only doing it for attention .

Reactions: 8
She is just giving it away to make herself look good about replacing a perfectly good kitchen. Shouting about a good deed cancels out the act of kindness in my opinion. If you are only doing it for attention .
I genuinely don't think Stacey is letting her followers know her kitchen is being given to somebody else in need for attention. I took it as, lots of people would look at her kitchen and think there's nothing wrong with it. So just saying it's going to be given to somebody else is like an acknowledgement to those perhaps wondering where it was going? She could maybe influence other high profile/mass followers etc to do the same. It wouldn't be a bad thing to be honest, if more of this happened. Second hand/recycling is pretty cool.

Reactions: 6