Stacey Solomon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely don't think Stacey is letting her followers know her kitchen is being given to somebody else in need for attention. I took it as, lots of people would look at her kitchen and think there's nothing wrong with it. So just saying it's going to be given to somebody else is like an acknowledgement to those perhaps wondering where it was going? She could maybe influence other high profile/mass followers etc to do the same. It wouldn't be a bad thing to be honest, if more of this happened. Second hand/recycling is pretty cool.
Nah not at all it’s just an excuse for her excessive spending . You can’t convince normal hardworking mothers to use your swipes up cause your a normal mum while replacing a perfectly good kitchen and replacing it with a similar one that doesn’t look much different at all. It’s so excessive and unnecessary just like the over the top expensive door decorations she had. Or paying a company to come in a sort out the kids Lego. It’s all so excessive and show off . I agree second hand is cool maybe someone should tell Stacey that the amount of plastic crap she tries to get her followers to buy to make her money is ridiculous .

Reactions: 5
Stacey's dad listed this needing gone by 05/01. It obviously wasn't sold by 05/01 as she then posted on Wednesday 08/01 that she'll be giving it away.

What's wrong with that? It's still being given away. Somebody else is going to get this kitchen for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stacey's dad listed this needing gone by 05/01. It obviously wasn't sold by 05/01 as she then posted on Wednesday 08/01 that she'll be giving it away.

What's wrong with that? It's still being given away. Somebody else is going to get this kitchen for free.
Ummmmm....will wait and see the lucky person who has been given it for free.

Maybe she should of said, "we can't sell it for 2k, so I am going to give it away for free"

I don't believe for a minute she will give it away for free, she's only worth 700k, she needs the money. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
that sun story has really pissed me off! Why lie and try and look like a good person when you are selling it 🤷🏻‍♀️ How did they think no one would notice it’s always all over Instagram of course someone would recognise it - and her dads surname gives it away

Reactions: 4
that sun story has really pissed me off! Why lie and try and look like a good person when you are selling it 🤷🏻‍♀️ How did they think no one would notice it’s always all over Instagram of course someone would recognise it - and her dads surname gives it away
She could have just not said a word and just gave it away after she couldn’t sell it but no she had to make herself look like an amazing person. Well that back fired massively.

Reactions: 2
Sad that Stacey has to come here to rave about herself, your wasting your time Stacey.

Maybe your time will be better spent apologising to your sheeples, the ones you have lied to and conned.
Oh and please please stop trying to be like the revolting Hinch, your coming a very very close 2nd, but you certainly make yourself look stupid, got to feel sorry for your boys, having a mum that lies and cons people 😔

Oh and stop sleeping on your clothes, 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5