Stacey Solomon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really didn't like what Stacy wore to the NTAs last night, and all these articles about how sexy she looked because her bra was showing 🤢

Reactions: 1
There seems to be no chemistry or love between her and Joe, you could feel the resentment between them on the podcast. She sounds like she was awful to him when she had Rex, why does she have the right to not even let the father hold his own baby!!

Reactions: 5
There seems to be no chemistry or love between her and Joe, you could feel the resentment between them on the podcast. She sounds like she was awful to him when she had Rex, why does she have the right to not even let the father hold his own baby!!
I know what you mean. I have a love hate relationship with Stacy, I love her she’s funny talented and a bloody good mum and she really is a good soul. But how she’s developed a friendship with hinch is putting me off. Hinch is Queen of lies. I noticed her relationship with jo and the baby is a weird one she does seem to of give jo a hard time during the earlier months. But jo went away for a while didn’t he?! Maybe because she was doing everything her self and not getting much help from him she felt like the baby was more hers then his?! Idk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think this is the right place for how I feel about Stace tonight. Re:the homeless shelter. She has donated a great deal of stuff, both from her own pocket and using her connections. Homeless shelters need donations. She has volunteered and is showing her child to help those less fortunate.

Some may question why she only volunteers at christmas... well she may volunteer more often than that, we dont know. And as someone who does volunteer, every week at a homeless shelter, for the past 9 years. They genuinely do need more help at christmas time than most other times. More people use the shelter. It's cold and people need a hot meal more than ever. People who usually "sofa surf" end up on the street because the people they stay with need extra space for visitors. People who are homeless are at an enormous risk for suicide especially at christmas and use shelters as a way of connecting with other people.

That's why, as a person who volunteers week in and week out, I massively appreciate anyone who donates at Christmas. Especially those who donate their time. Regardless of their intentions (personally I believe Stacey's intentions were good) helping out and being hands on deck is what matters.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think this is the right place for how I feel about Stace tonight. Re:the homeless shelter. She has donated a great deal of stuff, both from her own pocket and using her connections. Homeless shelters need donations. She has volunteered and is showing her child to help those less fortunate.

Some may question why she only volunteers at christmas... well she may volunteer more often than that, we dont know. And as someone who does volunteer, every week at a homeless shelter, for the past 9 years. They genuinely do need more help at christmas time than most other times. More people use the shelter. It's cold and people need a hot meal more than ever. People who usually "sofa surf" end up on the street because the people they stay with need extra space for visitors. People who are homeless are at an enormous risk for suicide especially at christmas and use shelters as a way of connecting with other people.

That's why, as a person who volunteers week in and week out, I massively appreciate anyone who donates at Christmas. Especially those who donate their time. Regardless of their intentions (personally I believe Stacey's intentions were good) helping out and being hands on deck is what matters.
I had to come here because of all the comments in her other thread. I don’t always agree with Stacey and a few things frustrate me. But the helping at the homeless shelter was lovely. And all was focused on was her dad having a meal from there. I don’t see any issue with that when you’ve given up 8 hours of your day to help. Not once was it acknowledged the good deed and help and time that had gone into volunteering. Well done Stacey for spreading that small but of Christmas cheer

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I love her new mirror idea. She's very creative. I know she gets ideas elsewhere but I see all these things and never ever go about creating them.

I really like her. She can be so goofy and funny.
I actually just remembered not so long ago why she is in the spot light and it was X factor, I looked back and she was such a good singer! I wonder why she does not do it any more and chose to do presenting etc?

Now would be a good time to get into it because there isn't pressure to do tours or concerts which would lead her to being away from her family! She was a fantastic singer, I loved her on The X Factor

Has anyone bought her book? I really like it ! It has some really good ideas in it ! Some are surely common sense but as a whole i think shes done a really gooe job !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t wait to see Stacey on the new BBC prog with mr carrington!! According to mr c the pilot went so well it’s been commissioned for more episodes

I never would have had her down for buying that style of house, I always assumed a big white sparkly new build for her! It’s gorgeous and I’ve followed her on Insta based on the house alone 😂

Reactions: 5
Ooh i get to post in rave and regular Stacey's threads!
Its a shame there isn't a section where you can actually have a discussion rather than it all needing to be either rave or loathe.

Now onto the new house. Its bleeping fabulous!
It would be a dream to have a home and garden of that size.
The veg beds, the huge greenhouse, the covered wooden walkway (which shits on every single other instahuns pergolas) the pool etc. Absolutley goals!

I'll need to remember the regular thread when she starts to piss me off again.

For now though, I'm looking forward to seeing the progression of the house

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Ooh i get to post in rave and regular Stacey's threads!
Its a shame there isn't a section where you can actually have a discussion rather than it all needing to be either rave or loathe.

Now onto the new house. Its bleeping fabulous!
It would be a dream to have a home and garden of that size.
The veg beds, the huge greenhouse, the covered wooden walkway (which shits on every single other instahuns pergolas) the pool etc. Absolutley goals!

I'll need to remember the regular thread when she starts to piss me off again.

For now though, I'm looking forward to seeing the progression of the house

I'm the same as you, some times she's so annoying and others it's well 'that's ok'. She is a good mum.

Yes, the house is gorgeous, the gardens are superb, not so sure on the pool, and the house will no doubt costs loads to upkeep but they have done well for themselves.

Reactions: 9
I adore that house with the gardens. It's got so much potential and they really could make it a forever home. She has done so well for herself!

Reactions: 6
I find her a little annoying sometimes but I’m genuinely really happy for her with the new house, her boys love being outside so they’re gonna have such an amazing time with all that land! She honestly seems so humbled with it all, I’m really happy for her.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe she’s trending on Twitter everyone loves her on there

Reactions: 3
Good luck to them both. We have a big garden in the countryside so I know those boys will love all the space, fresh air and freedom. Good on them!

That house is a dream! All the land around it and a swimming pool! Wow! I’d find it so easy to be jealous but I’m really happy for her!

Reactions: 6